So why was BM hunter nerfed again?

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Beastmaster has always been quick to be nerfed. I find it funny how many specs in this thread are calling BM faceroll. This isn't MoP, every spec is faceroll now.
I find it especially funny, because this character needs 6 buttons to top meters, and has no abilities to upkeep. BM is much harder in my opinion.

I suspect most of the people beating their chests about how much harder their classes are haven't actually played a BM Hunter.
Could be worse, you could be a shadow priest.
11/11/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Therez
Could be worse, you could be a shadow priest.

Well they are getting buffed so there's that.
So why was BM hunter nerfed again?

They were getting dangerously close to fun to play.
11/10/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Xukon
11/09/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Mercader

Eh its not the same. No need to explain why

Because the dots damage isn't dependent on pet ai thus requiring even less effort and chance?

Attempts to insult BM hunters is absurd you know that right?

I cant set my dots to auto cast and leave them. "Smack" is all 4 of our BM hunters main source of dmg and make up 20%+ and its a pets auto cast ability. No need to worry about combo points or refreshing at the right time no.... please dont bore me with this..
...because a group of developers got together and shorted the stock.
11/13/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Mercader
11/10/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Xukon

Because the dots damage isn't dependent on pet ai thus requiring even less effort and chance?

Attempts to insult BM hunters is absurd you know that right?

I cant set my dots to auto cast and leave them. "Smack" is all 4 of our BM hunters main source of dmg and make up 20%+ and its a pets auto cast ability. No need to worry about combo points or refreshing at the right time no.... please dont bore me with this..
hello lowest apm spec in the game