Tonight's 3s Queue Session

Arenas
pLaYiNg rMp tAkEs sKiLl, sKilL cApPeD cOmP

jUsT pEeL vEnDeTtA

jUsT kIcK gPy
Just curious what mmr you’re playing at?

I was queueing 3s in the morning and literally only queued into turbo in the 1700 bracket
is it less scummy if i play arcane arms mw?
11/02/2018 12:10 AMPosted by Qwanda

I was queueing 3s in the morning and literally only queued into turbo in the 1700 bracket
2.2k bracket. We see turbos every now and then, but man....
11/02/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Fox

It's actually kinda funny because you see a lot around RMP at your bracket but if you go any higher it's going to be more RMPala and Turbo. xD Just waiting for 8.1 at this point I'm away from home so I can't do arenas.
11/02/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Estrath
... 2.2k bracket. We see turbos every now and then, but man....

It's actually kinda funny because you see a lot around RMP at your bracket but if you go any higher it's going to be more RMPala and Turbo. xD Just waiting for 8.1 at this point I'm away from home so I can't do arenas.

75-85% of all matches I've queued the last few days have been rmp/rmpala and only like two turbo games. It's just as bad further up too.

Rogues and mages constantly defend it saying it takes skill to play and that it's not busted but when a vast majority of the bracket plays it obviously it isn't balanced.
ya my q sessions was

20 boomkin teams 4 mage teams 2 melee cleaves
Actually 70% of my games are rmpala and the other 15% has a spriest in it, and the remaining 15% is everything else. Playing at 2200-2300 mmr.
All I get is moonkin rsham and spriest rsham, can I get some of those RMPs/Turbskis?
11/02/2018 02:38 AMPosted by Sugarbeet
All I get is moonkin rsham

Also ily beet
11/01/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Fox
RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP RMP

Holy bajesus lol. What is this meta.

Shut up you noob marksman hunters are the real issue. They are so broke they have a freezing trap and a aim shot you can’t even interrupt!!!!
Id prefer facing RMP over any Boomer teams that take games to 15mins
FOX IM SORRY... I NEED MY RATING AND I NEED MY WELFARE GLAD. We tried to one shot you in the opener and failed.
Sorry it was on this toon. My bad fox

2.2k rmp's aren't even good! Turboski should smash! On the real though whenever I'm playing my rogue (RMPally) Turbo gets smoked and whenever I play on my warrior as turbo, I feel like rmp is pretty much a secured win. Playing RMPally as turbo is tougher though. Of course my warrior(2400cr, 2600mmr) is a lot lower than my rogue (2800cr, 2900mmr) so that could be why it feels easier.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

75-85% of all matches I've queued the last few days have been rmp/rmpala and only like two turbo games. It's just as bad further up too.

Rogues and mages constantly defend it saying it takes skill to play and that it's not busted but when a vast majority of the bracket plays it obviously it isn't balanced.

Playing turbo at 2.6 and I concur with rampant. All i play are dh/rsham/x or rmx. 18 games last que session and 9 were rmp, 6 were dh/rsham/x, 1 turbo, 1 jungle, and 1 cupid It's clearly overtuned when a majority of my games are RMx. Lots of frost RMx which are far more cancer....I would rather play against fire. At least I get to play the game instead of RP walking.

I still would 100% play against RMP than dh comps right now.. I like when RMx is good but it's a bit over the top now.
I ran into 2 different Destro/MW/Assass comps last night. My shaman trinketed blind then literally was globaled in a Smoke Bomb/Kidney right after. One Lock was a R1 player, but it was still insane.
TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO
11/01/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Trafficz
it looks nothing like that on any other race that im aware of

It looks the same on undead male? Which other race has the problem?
11/01/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Trafficz
11/01/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Fox
it's accurate either way =P

no it's def not the same

the disc just dies

but as fire destro idk how u beat it consistently

Yet disc is getting nerfed into the ground in 8.1.....