Flying in 8.2 Is Too Soon!

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
They confirmed Flying will be available during 8.2, but it feels like it will be too early to let us fly. Warmode will be ruined with flying and it's still fun right now. Maybe they can push it back to 8.3 intead.

When do you want flying?
It should be available now.
Like it even !@#$in matters. Yeah they'll throw us a bone and let us fly in 8.2. Just in time to withhold flying from the two new zones that people will actually want it for.
11/02/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Skinwälker
They confirmed Flying will be available during 8.2, but it feels like it will be too early to let us fly. Warmode will be ruined with flying and it's still fun right now. Maybe they can push it back to 8.3 intead.

When do you want flying?

Warmode is already ruined.
8.2 is the last patch of wow

...that's why

When do you want flying?

hordemode - do you think that will even be a thing still in 8.2.
I hope I am back in the states when classic hits.

When do you want flying?

Dude, 8.1 isn't even out for more than a month. 8.2 is probably at least 3-4 months away.
I agree with you about the Warmode thing. Cowards will use flying to get away from fights where they might lose.

Stuff like that is why I quit PvP servers before
im 99.99999999% sure warmode will not be ruined with flight, most of the wpvp happens in WQ areas and you cant do a WQ while on the mount soooo yea...

as for your question, I think flight should be 8.1 honestly it would help improve BFA's rep im sure.

When do you want flying?

To early? you are kidding right. I was hoping we would have it in 8.1. Don't worry when 8.2 hits we will have a no fly zone and the flying mounts will be useless anyways. It's awesome we have all these wicked flying mounts we can't fly with in current content lol.

It's not that soon...

Maybe they should just eliminate flying from Warmode. Or triple mount summon times in War Mode.

When do you want flying?

Now would be okay with me.
No it's not. Being grounded 6+ months for "immersion" is bull!@#$. I've been over all the new zones dozens of times by now. Let me fly and stop wasting my time.
Warmode will be ruined with flying and it's still fun right now.

There's already a war mode item that lets you snipe people off their flying mounts with virtually no cd. If anything, War Mode just became more fun.
11/02/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Softbottom

When do you want flying?

To early? you are kidding right. I was hoping we would have it in 8.1. Don't worry when 8.2 hits we will have a no fly zone and the flying mounts will be useless anyways. It's awesome we have all these wicked flying mounts we can't fly with in current content lol.

Someone was saying 8.2 was the naga patch which automatically made me think an underwater patch as well so I was surprised to see the flying announcement but given blizzard you probably are 100% right about this.
Too soon? It's already too late.
11/02/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Amine
Someone was saying 8.2 was the naga patch which automatically made me think an underwater patch as well so I was surprised to see the flying announcement but given blizzard you probably are 100% right about this.

Nazjatar doesn't seem like it will be completely under water. The seas split around it from the imagery.
So I can fly now !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Do we still need path finder achivment or is flying going to be allowed after buying skill for Legion and WOD and BFA ? or pathfinder needed for BFA as well ?