Flying in 8.2 Is Too Soon!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/02/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Hamstar
It should be available now.

This.
This is outrageous we should have flying NOW. Why would they make us wait until 8.2 instead of 8.1?
11/02/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Skinwälker
They confirmed Flying will be available during 8.2, but it feels like it will be too early to let us fly. Warmode will be ruined with flying and it's still fun right now. Maybe they can push it back to 8.3 intead.

Ah so it must go back to wpvp. Selfish much?
It should have been available FROM LAUNCH.
I mean the net-omatic 5000 is a thing y'know
I only saw a drop date for tides of vengeance. When does this .5 drop with all the !@#$ we mainly care about?
Flying in 8.2 Is Too Soon!

Is it too soon to drop the OP off of Thunder Totem without a parachute? - bet you wish you could fly then.
11/02/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Randolthor
Too soon? It's already too late.

Pretty much this.

8.2 is at least 5 or 6 months from now. May not even be anyone left in Warmode or WoW by that time.
Personally I think flight should be disabled in WM
11/02/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Arkaz
Personally I think flight should be disabled in WM

then nobody would use war mode
It takes Blizzard 6-8 months just to put roofs on buildings apparently. 8.2 is way too late and it will not end well for them. Seeing how the new Blizzard operates, I no longer have any hope for them as they are not the company I grew up with - they have simply lost their way.
11/02/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Lennyswoosh

It's not that soon...

Yeah we're looking at four to six months minimum
Ya you guys are freakin buzzkills we want flying now! We got all these cool flying mounts and can't use them. Hell I'll even take you have to opt out of warmode for it. All the world pvp is now is how many people can you get together to grief the other players while they're trying to just progress on their content. Neither side fights fair, when theres 1 on 1 no ones fighting but as soon as one side has the advantage of more bodies all of a sudden their like if its red its dead!
They confirmed Flying will be available during 8.2, but it feels like it will be too early to let us fly. Warmode will be ruined with flying and it's still fun right now. Maybe they can push it back to 8.3 intead.

When do you want flying?

I wouldn't worry about this too much only the elitist who can play 24/7 will be able to fly anyway, I'm sure the requirement to fly will be gated behind donating your spinal fluid and giving over the deed to your property.

When do you want flying?
8.2 is far far too long away.

Flight should be enabled in 8.1
11/02/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Nopainnogain
I agree with you about the Warmode thing. Cowards will use flying to get away from fights where they might lose.

Stuff like that is why I quit PvP servers before

Get gud PvP noob and use the item to dismount players, it's what those types of items were made for. Once you force them to dismount and tag them for combat they can't mount up unless they can get away and break combat.

I wish they would have just made some PvP servers with flying disabled so the delusional anti-flying haters could gank people to their hearts content until their victims did server transfers. lol
11/02/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Xevon

This.
This 100%.

But if not now, 8.1

8.2 is obnoxiously too long to wait