<The Fortyseventh> Wants You!

Wyrmrest Accord
The 47th Infantry Regiment is a military-style roleplaying that aims to bring a new level of authenticity, discipline, coordination, and fun with our roleplay by following very closely to how real-world militaries are run.

We specialize in military-esque roleplay but also have several in-game roleplaying events that go outside the bounds of simply warfare.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the 47th Infantry Regiment and are looking to meet a group of people who will accept you for who you are and make you feel welcome while also giving you the opportunity to have a lot of fun, enlist today!

If interested, please contact one of the following members:
  • Wallacé
  • Lebryn
  • Miritt
  • Oliviabell
  • Addenbrook
  • Borthu

You may also submit an application at our website and a recruiter will get back to you ASAP!

https://fortyseventh.shivtr.com/
I feel the 47th and the 73rd should combine to do some awesome IC military RP
11/05/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Käyn

It's quite possible! We're always down to make some good inroads with the community. Is the 73rd an Alliance or Horde guild?
11/05/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Lebryn

It's quite possible! We're always down to make some good inroads with the community. Is the 73rd an Alliance or Horde guild?

They're an Alliance guild; their recruitment thread should be somewhere within the last two or three pages of this forum still, I think.
I was with these guys for a bit. They're pretty committed to making an authentic military experience IC. Most of 'em are pretty cool to play with, and they're open to story ideas.
11/06/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Rammath
I was with these guys for a bit. They're pretty committed to making an authentic military experience IC. Most of 'em are pretty cool to play with, and they're open to story ideas.

Thank you, Rammath! You're always welcome back any time!

For those interested, feel free to follow our guild's war campaign on our website. Our most recent news post:

https://fortyseventh.shivtr.com/news_entries/429315

One day they will merge and become the 120th
Are these numbers random or what?
I'm sort of thrown by the "guild in the MMORPG World of Warcraft on the Wyrmrest Accord realm", seeing as this is the WRA forum on the WoW site. Otherwise? Best of luck, and see you in the world!
The 47th is a real infantry regiment in the US Army, did you pick it because it sounded cool or some obscure connection?
11/10/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Farley
I'm sort of thrown by the "guild in the MMORPG World of Warcraft on the Wyrmrest Accord realm", seeing as this is the WRA forum on the WoW site. Otherwise? Best of luck, and see you in the world!

Thanks for the feedback! It's been adjusted. :)

11/10/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Quintus
The 47th is a real infantry regiment in the US Army, did you pick it because it sounded cool or some obscure connection?

Completely a coincidence, but we've got several active military personnel as well as several veterans (including myself) behind the characters! No one from the IRL 47th as far as I'm aware, though.