Take the opinions on these forums with a grain of salt.

General Discussion
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed, all that is left are elitists too busy inflating Raider IO score and Ilvl to realize that they aren't having fun.

As for the non-elitists still here, most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float, and are trying to defend their purchase so they don't feel so stupid.

I don't expect many upvotes, because the people who would upvote this, unsubbed and are playing a different game right now.
Speak for yourself.
Is this an...out of season April Fools joke?
Ok
Proof that most of the community unsubbed? That twitter post isnt proof becuase using that logic mcdonolds allegedly has rats in their burgers if twitter is always believed.
My sub time is just forum time. WoW has been uninstalled for months now.

#PathfinderSucks
11/05/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Rumni
most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float

I didn't buy the boat, am I a minority in this?

I'm also not a raider, mythic dungeon runner, or PvPer.

I guess I could be a duck.
Thank you Rumni. I constantly forget what my own opinions are and need other people to remind me. If I had not seen this thread who knows how much longer I would have remained opinionless?
I’m literally none of those things you mentioned lol.

I’m not an elitist nor do I use Raider IO. I’ve never defended or felt the need to defend a six month sub.

I’m just playing a game and having fun in my off time.
Wait, does that make me an elitist?

I like raiding and raising my ilevel. Is... is that not fun? Am I doing it wrong?
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed, all that is left are elitists too busy inflating Raider IO score and Ilvl to realize that they aren't having fun.

As for the non-elitists still here, most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float, and are trying to defend their purchase so they don't feel so stupid.

I don't expect many upvotes, because the people who would upvote this, unsubbed and are playing a different game right now.

So when does your sub run out?
11/05/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Dvis

In 5 months, because I'm stupid and bought a boat that doesn't float.
I am the furthest thing from elitist. I am a long time, on-again off-again, casual player.

I play for story, exploration and fun, and all of those are supported for me.

I don't expect freebies - I am content to nibble away at reputation for the allied races I want, and have no real concern about gear.

There are plenty of people who toodle around happily like this. Most see no need to visit the forums, let alone post. But I see them at all levels, in old and new content, throughout the game.

Do take opinions here with a grain of salt. It is possible to passionately love the game without being bitterly discontent.
11/05/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Rumni
11/05/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Dvis

In 5 months, because I'm stupid and bought a boat that doesn't float.

Oh damn, I was gonna call you out on that, but I checked armory and didn't see the dreadwake :(
My guild has seen an uprise in activity. I do not take that as a sign of them unsubbing.

I bought the boat, didn’t care that I got it cause I pay 6mo at a time normally. People that unsubbed are those that /had/ to do all content in the first month of bfa imo. For the games many issues, I am still enjoying it, though really miss my rppvp realm (warmode is bs, shouldnt have a toggle for wpvp).

Now i am no elitist, mythic runner, raidernor anything. Just a roleplayer who can make his own content and wpvper havin a blast.
I will definitely take the opinions on the forum with a grain of salt.

Yours most of all, since none of those things you describe is me, or my reasons.
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed

Source?
No boat, <600 io score, still progressing in Heroic Uldir, no Challenger title yet.

Still subbed and having fun doing my own thing
11/05/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Kelvvie
most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float

I didn't buy the boat, am I a minority in this?

I'm also not a raider, mythic dungeon runner, or PvPer.

I guess I could be a duck.

It's ok I'm a duck too then. I don't even know what io is. I'm guessing it's like Gearscore was back in Wrath.
I didn't buy the boat so I guess I'm an elitist raider now, sweet!