Take the opinions on these forums with a grain of salt.

General Discussion
I don't know I'd take the opinions on these forums with a grain of salt.

They are plenty full of salt already.
11/05/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Rumni
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed

I'm ready for that grain of salt now.
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed, all that is left are elitists too busy inflating Raider IO score and Ilvl to realize that they aren't having fun.

As for the non-elitists still here, most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float, and are trying to defend their purchase so they don't feel so stupid.

I don't expect many upvotes, because the people who would upvote this, unsubbed and are playing a different game right now.

I am mostly indifferent to whatever message you're trying to get across here but I felt compelled to let you know that your transmog is terrible.
11/05/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Snowfox

Don't point that out, you'll make more salt!
11/05/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Kelvvie
11/05/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Snowfox

Don't point that out, you'll make more salt!

RAAAAGGGGGEEE

...I don't know what came over me.
11/05/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Rumni
11/05/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Dvis
So when does your sub run out?

In 5 months, because I'm stupid and bought a boat that doesn't float.

You can ask customer service to "freeze" your sub if you won't be playing it. Since you've paid for the time already, they are usually happy to accommodate you.
I don't Raid.
I didn't buy the boat.
I am still subbed.
Most of the WoW community has unsubbed, all that is left are elitists too busy inflating Raider IO score and Ilvl to realize that they aren't having fun.

As for the non-elitists still here, most of them are bitter about buying a 6 month subscription for a boat that doesn't float, and are trying to defend their purchase so they don't feel so stupid.

I don't expect many upvotes, because the people who would upvote this, unsubbed and are playing a different game right now.
So I am not an elitist. I don't have a boat. (I pay monthly.) Why am I here OP?

And for that matter, why are you still here?
11/05/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Kentaurus
Is this an...out of season April Fools joke?

LOL - Diablo fans will say 'Too soon!'.

Evidence? Reference? Anything to substantiate your claim? I am not a huge fan of BFA, but seriously... Stop crying wolf at every shadow.
11/05/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Velara
11/05/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Rumni

In 5 months, because I'm stupid and bought a boat that doesn't float.

You can ask customer service to "freeze" your sub if you won't be playing it. Since you've paid for the time already, they are usually happy to accommodate you.

No you can't, they only do that for active duty military.
11/05/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Solarwynds

So I am not an elitist. I don't have a boat. (I pay monthly.) Why am I here OP?

And for that matter, why are you still here?

He did say you should take forum opinions with a grain of salt. His just need more than the one grain.
Most people who say they've unsubbed or will unsub don't actually do that.

11/05/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Vanágandr
He did say you should take forum opinions with a grain of salt. His just need more than the one grain.
The problem is, my doctor told me to lower my intake of salt. :(
11/05/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Solarwynds
11/05/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Vanágandr
The problem is, my doctor told me to lower my intake of salt. :(

Should be avoiding Forums then, specially Diablo ones! The tears will kill you!
but I like leveling. could careless about much. only here because of computer over heating a lot. don't know why.
Don’t raid. Don’t M+. Don’t rated PvP. I have the boat ‘cause the BlizzCon goodies didn’t appeal to me and I had a bunch of tokens saved so I figured why not add to the mount count. The tokens will go to subs anyway.

I never knew I was an elitist. Cool! Learn something new everyday!

Which one are you?
Are we just making things up now?

Uhh uhhh Most of the WoW community are actually lizard people!

Am I doing the wannabe populist thing right?
Damn, all this time I thought I was having fun! Thanks for setting me straight OP.
11/05/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Acialga
I pay 6mo at a time normally

Me too. Which gave me the boat automatically - didn't have to do anything. A nice bonus mount to add to my count towards 350. I don't ride big wide mounts that get stuck in doorways but it looks very nice.

To Mr. #pathfindersux - if you just played the game you would've been done with part 1 weeks ago. Most of us went beyond and got exalted everything - without actually trying, just playing. Pity you can't see the futility of your protest.