Today is a very important day, people!

General Discussion
11/06/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Vioo
Democracy is nothing more than mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

It's an act of aggression, you're literally trying to impose your will on your neighbor.. you should feel ashamed.

I agree with this. The older I get the more I feel democracy promotes the worst tendencies in humanity.

It basically devolves into cut-throats and sociopaths trying to buy the votes of an uninformed mob via free goodies.
11/06/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Jim
When do your polling stations close over there? (Or whatever you call them)

Depends on the exit polls. They'll keep them open longer if they don't like what they see. But where I live, 7 pm.
I've voted. Democratic across the board. And I'm a registered Republican.

Simply had enough of our lying, low-IQ POTUS.
don't push your politics on me
I don't vote anymore until government pays me the 1k it owes me
I was there as soon as the polls opened. Registered republican, voted republican.
A red vote is a vote for evil! Vote blue if you are a high iq and intelligent person like me. Good always wins in the end fellow democrats and I know we can do this! Lower our taxes, more free stuff, more college, more health, less global warming, what is there to lose voting blue!
For those Aussies interested in our American friends midterm elections, the ABC had a timeline of when we'll be able to start seeing results. Obviously this article is skewed to Australian time zones :)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-06/us-midterm-elections-when-will-we-know-the-result/10456492
Vote? Vote for what? My remind me program said it's vote day but idk...I don't vote...ever.
If I was eligible I would be voting blue.
11/06/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Cindariel
If I was eligible I would be voting blue.

Did you know that the part of the human brain that governs judgment and cognition doesn't fully develop until about the age of 26?
11/06/2018 03:22 AMPosted by Käyn
Have you all gone out and voted for Cthulhu yet?

Basic Campfire as a write-in.
Thinking your vote matters LOL

Maybe if voter registration lists weren't used for other things I'd be more inclined to.

I have better things to do. Thanks for reminding me to stay away from the voting centers though.
11/06/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Brocknor
I delight in the irony that my voting location is in a freaking CHURCH. wtf

Reminds me of that dimwit talking about how Trump put his hand on the bible when he was sworn in. "Good enough for him, good enough for me!" Jake: "You realize he didn't have to do that. He could have sworn on any book he wanted?"

*BLANK STARE*

Jake: "You didn't KNOW that???"

*BLANK STARE*

Le edgiest comment winner. /fedoratippingintensifies
11/06/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Tadkins
Please go out and vote. :)

Already done. Did it before I went to work. Now I get to complain about my gov't for the next couple years.
I voted myself as a write in. Vote for me. I promise a return to regular tier sets and healthstone care for Azeroth citizens.
A blue vote is just a Russian bot trying to meddle in our election. Damn those Russians.
I'll be watching tonight's results with a bowl of popcorn up here in Hockeyland.
11/06/2018 03:09 AMPosted by Tadkins
but I think we are moving away from the days of having to support "the lesser of two evils" with actual "good" options to choose from
I couldn't help it, I gigglesnorted at this... now my nose hurts from the tea that almost gushed from my nostrils.

I mean, I'm not even american and even I can see it's not changing any time soon.

But yes, I can't wait for the results, it should be amusing enough.
I voted, I always feel good after. Even if the results are not what I was hoping for.
/pat self on back
Make sure not to vote for any Democrat, ever. Friends don't let friends vote Democrat.

If they do, they're not your friend.