More SHADOW changes incoming!

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Just kidding. Congrats on being baited into playing a third-rate, joke spec.

8.1. TDLR: A smallbuff to damage, and dispersion is going from "garbage" to "mediocre" tier.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

This should have happened months ago.
8.0. has been a miserable experience for shadow players pursuing "higher end" content.

It's clear 8.1. is going to be no different.

Shadow isn't going to be competitive with mages and locks. It isn't going to bring the utility shaman and druids do (or mages and locks for that matter) and I don't even know if we'll be competitive with the other "hybrids" (whatever the !@#$ that means).

Basically, a joke spec.

Great.

After holding out for this long, I've unsubscribed.

It's pathetic. How is class design a 3rd rate priority?
sigh
Did you reply to your own thread?
11/07/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Dumbledorë

Typically what happens when upset children want attention, they keep making noise until they get it.
11/07/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Uthras
11/07/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Dumbledorë

Typically what happens when upset children want attention, they keep making noise until they get it.

But is anything he said untrue though?

8.1 is bringing a slight buff, that they reduced with a slight nerf. Shouldnt have taken a major patch to happen. Should have occured, more even, before the launch of BFA

It wont be competitive. It wont bring utility. It will continue to be ostracised as a low performing half finished spec

I too unsubscribed after the 8.1 "changes"
Ummm BM hunters are literally unplayable in arena... No buffs.. Feel your pain
Completely agree, what a sht !@#$ing game, fking retarded change that doesn't fix any fking thing. Good, dispersion isn't %^-* anymore for pvp, but all the other changes are so !@#$ing retarded.
11/07/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Uthras
Or perhaps it is someone who is invested in his/her class...people get passionate about it, because blizzard is so adamant about changes.
11/07/2018 12:47 AMPosted by Zubdub
Congrats on being baited into playing a third-rate, joke spec.

I agree with most of your post, but what's with "baited"? It was obvious in early beta that shadow was going to play like garbage this expansion, and nobody who touched it in beta was quiet about that. Nor were any of us quiet about how insanely unlikely the "everything will be fixed in 8.1" line of nonsense was.
Shadow is pretty terrible, and now disc is getting nerfed, rip priests.
Yep, my sub ran out 5 minutes ago and I flew around a bit to remember a WoW I liked. Yep not in any content after MoP.