Lifetime sub please Blizzard!

General Discussion
You have renewed my faith in ya'all after Ion's "what's coming" speech -- seriously!
I'd pay $500 right NOW for a lifetime sub that includes all future xpacs! sign me up
It would cost you far more than just $500.
It won't happen, you know and I know it.
Put that money in an interest bearing account and make money while playing WoW at the same time.
What video?
It could happen - other games have done it -
can't hurt to ask. At least I'm not whining about flying/vulperas/KT paladins/etc I want something POSITIVE!

Even lifetime sub that doesn't include xpacs I would do
We don't need Blizzard to become BlizzEArd
11/07/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Thaeron
Put that money in an interest bearing account and make money while playing WoW at the same time.

that $0.30 a year will add up!
11/07/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Milynde
a lifetime sub

Man....that's a lot of eating time wasted just chewing on a glorified sammich.
they will release the Lifetime sub option for $1000 right when they release the last Xpac without telling anyone that that will be the last Xpac
11/07/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Valên
11/07/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Thaeron

that $0.30 a year will add up!

Relevant XKCD

https://xkcd.com/947/
You have renewed my faith in ya'all after Ion's "what's coming" speech -- seriously!
I'd pay $500 right NOW for a lifetime sub that includes all future xpacs! sign me up

What is coming? Link unless I missed it. If you're talking about what they showed at Blizzcon then no thanks not worth a lifetime.

I try not to hate Gnomes but it gets harder each day.
What a good little consumer.
Blizzard puts up a $500 lifetime sub, in the small print it'll say "For the life of World of Warcraft. No refunds for when we turn off the servers."

6 months later, after people have more or less stopped buying lifetime subs, activision decides to shut down the servers, announcing WoW has run its course. But wait!

*WOW 2 Announcement Trailer!*
You and all the suckers that buy the pre patch should be able to do this....next xpac will be a WOW board game....monopoly but re-skinned.
seeing as I have already paid $2,520 in subscription already, $500 is an amazing discount for life
Blizzard will announce tomorrow: Lifetime sub for 1k, and all expacs

next week: The next wow expac is going to be World of Warcraft : The Black Mobile Empire.

what? don't you guys have phones?
This the last xpac. Classic will kill retail.
This would be a bad idea for subscribers and the company so no.

How do you even value something like that too. A lifetime of wow sounds horrible and arguably less valuable if the company gives up on it soon and/or it eventually dies like all mmo's/content.