How to start getting legion artifact weapon?

New Player Help and Guides
I have no idea where to begin or what the quest line is called.

EDIT: I got the fangs of the ashamane and continued 50 quests ahead and I have STILL not found any options on changing my feral form with the weapon equipped.

EDIT AgaIN: Okay apparently i'm glitched because i watched a youtube video and you're supposed to get the first skin by default simply for equipping the fangs immediately after turning in the quest. Any suggestions of fixing this annoying glitch?

EDIT: I FIXED IT!
i had to click a locked skin option... then clock back to the default which was already highlighted...

"click the wrong thing before the right thing will work"
Just run around Dalaran and a NPC should pop up telling you meet some of your peoples (your class hall) and they should start you on your journey.

Think you need to be 98.
The Legion quests first become available at 98.

Don't go to Dalaran in Northrend, a new version will appear for the Broken Isles.

Go to Stormwind (or Orgrimmar if Horde). The first quest is "The Legion Returns." If it doesn't appear automatically and isn't in your Adventure Journal or the call boards, go to Stormwind Harbor and speak with Recruiter Lee, should be at the middle pier; Horde speak with Holgar Stormaxe just outside the front gates. After a few more quests, you're sent to Dalaran while it's still above Karazhan, then it's relocated with "In the Blink of an Eye."

After you arrive in the Broken Isles and turn in that quest, that's when you wait a minute or two for a class-specific NPC to appear with the quests to get your artifact and class hall.
edited first post, still need halp
You change the appearance in your class hall up the hill behind the circle that has Malorne and others. There will be a little sprout that will have a book (I think) icon when you mouse over it. Click that and you can use that to change the appearance.

The above is assuming you can get into the class hall. As you have gotten an artifact, I assume that you also have the Dreamwalk ability to take you to the Emerald Dreamway.
i may have worded it wrong, to clearify; equipping the daggers does nothing

I FIXED IT!
i had to click a locked item, then clock back to the default which was already highlighted...

"click the wrong thing before the right thing will work"