Blizzard PLEASE do something about premades

Battlegrounds
11/10/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Arthurdayne
so I just want to come home, drink a beer, listen to some music and play some casual PvP.

And that's exactly what I do, except some nights people quick join my queue.
11/09/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Teneea
The only thing they "need" to do is label premades on the BG score UI.

I'd be ok with this if the just slapped a giant cartoonishly evil mustache on each character in the premades.
11/10/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Tsataga
11/09/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Teneea
The only thing they "need" to do is label premades on the BG score UI.

I'd be ok with this if the just slapped a giant cartoonishly evil mustache on each character in the premades.

Fine with me.

But it's going to piss off so many of you when realize you're not losing to premade after premade.

PS 90% of the time Blizzard will match you up against another preformed group. I've run enough to know when you have real competition and when you're up against a group of people that clearly never meant to queue for pvp.

And I'll take the competition over playing against idiots any day. RP walking the flag in WSG across the entire map is only enjoyable the first couple of times.
11/09/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Gravehowl
I've won countless random matches in Heroes of the Storm without having to use voice chat, and I always solo queue.

I get stunlocked to death all the time, no premade required.

That said, they should bring back some of the features that made voice chat less necessary in Vanilla, like big WSG flags trailing a huge red or blue trail across the map.
11/10/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Thesandman
Kitana do you have a hunter named that and were you just in area 52? If so I say you lol

OP I admire you attitude and eagerness to find a solution to help make randoms in random bgs more successful.

Yea thats me i am leveling a rogue and horde kept killing her so i had to kill them all and teach them a lesson .
I think it would be good if premades had some kind of identifier. The evil mustache idea would be an excellent addition to this goblin's appearance.

However, I think you may be disappointed to find out that most premades only consist of 2-4 friends playing together, usually without voice com. We just move as a group, so it looks like we're more coordinated than we really are.
11/09/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Gravehowl
How am I, or anyone, supposed to like the PvP element of the game when I'm stunlocked by a group of 5 or 6 and can't even get to the enemy healer or flag, let alone use a single fking ability?

Maybe don't use relentless as a non-human and maybe hang with the team as a DK. I'm sorry but you're job is primarily focused on the team fight, if the rogues and other FOTM idiots can't do the objectives then it's GG.
https://imgur.com/a/HYbSUvC

Yes. Please. These Sargeras premades are unstoppable! BTW, that would be 5man vs 5 man but you know, we're all from different servers so I bet to them, we were a bunch of uncoordinated pugs...
11/09/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Silverbolt
You overestimate amount of premades on BGs. Winning team always looks like a premade.

Even so, this game shouldn't be tailored around solo players. If players went extra mile to form an efficient group, then they deserve success. There is enough bland fairness in this game already.

People like you are the problem with this game.
11/12/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Failedwizard
11/09/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Silverbolt
You overestimate amount of premades on BGs. Winning team always looks like a premade.

Even so, this game shouldn't be tailored around solo players. If players went extra mile to form an efficient group, then they deserve success. There is enough bland fairness in this game already.

People like you are the problem with this game.

You sure the problem doesn't lie at the feet of those insisting on playing a 10-40 man battleground in a massively multiplayer game as isolated as possible?
I laughed because I definately understand the frustration. How do you know it's a "premade"? Well, you don't really but you can speculate. Sort the scoreboard by kills half way through the game. When you are in a 40 man BG and the first 15 players are all one faction, it's a premade. Racking up kills like that requires a lot of careful coordination that is generally impossible in a random group. But I do understand that it's a multiplayer game and it will always favor those who are adept at getting groups of players together to have fun. I know it has to be fun coasting through the levels with a group of players you know well.
So you're talking about greater than 5 man premades? Yea, those aren't intended and not what the majority complain about.