WPVP is alive and well

War Mode and World PvP
11/10/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Zenretsu
There it is. It's just a game when you lose. Whatever you got to do to help you sleep. Remember, its not me you're mad at... he cant hurt you anymore.

It's always just a game for me. Lol Win or lose, I just play for fun.
11/10/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Zenretsu
There it is. It's just a game when you lose. Whatever you got to do to help you sleep. Remember, its not me you're mad at... he cant hurt you anymore.

I'm really not mad lol... more like concerned. Can you afford plastic surgery? That could relieve some of your frustrations.
...You have some levels to catch up on there.

IDK why but I have this feeling you're ugly irl. Am I correct?
Lmao!
[quote="207684209392"]

Was referring to Casperle. If it was just a game to them then they sure are wasting time here just to troll people.

At this point seems like a child throwing a tantrum. Name calling and such... it's ok though. I forgive him for his misplaced anger.
11/10/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Jugajr

IDK why but I have this feeling you're ugly irl. Am I correct?
Lmao!

Confirmed for ugly.
11/10/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Zenretsu
[quote]

Was referring to Casperle. If it was just a game to them then they sure are wasting time here just to troll people.

At this point seems like a child throwing a tantrum. Name calling and such... it's ok though. I forgive him for his misplaced anger.

Could you please decide on a pronoun and stick to it? Ugly and dumb really isn't a good combo babe.
I cant pick either word for you, but how you choose to describe yourself is up to you.
11/10/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Zenretsu
I cant pick either word for you, but how you choose to describe yourself is up to you.

Wow you really aren't very clever.
...Lmao!

Confirmed for ugly.
If that makes you feel better
11/10/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Jugajr

Confirmed for ugly.

It really doesn't, I don't particularly care about internet people tbh.

Just making an observation though! :)
...If that makes you feel better

It really doesn't, I don't particularly care about internet people tbh.

Just making an observation though! :)
Uh huh.
11/10/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Jugajr
Confirmed for ugly.

Hey, it's the void that puts that bit of extra padding on our hips! Unlike those blood elves, they just have bad eating habits.

As for feeling better, making fun of other peoples' looks always helps us void elves assuage our insecurities. Especially when we don't even have 100 posts yet.