Hunter Abilities

Hunter
Specifically Hi-Explosive trap and Bursting shot in random battlegrounds. Is anyone else having a problem with these two spells performing terribly? They are kind of important and to have them work less than half the time makes a person think, "what's the point?"

Sure it could be lag, but everything else seems to work including dragons breath on my mage. Maybe these two spells need some tweaking to be more effective to compensate for lag? Am I the only one playing wow to have this issue?

I have even tried using slows before these spells and it helps in some circumstances but still pretty bad. It's like Gnome'ish engineering back in the day...
Yeah, there are also big issues with FD and stayiing in combat... worse then any expansion yet. It's been posted about but hunter is being HARD ignored this expansion. unless it''s melee hunter.
Had a lot of issues with hi-explosive trap. They'll actually run over it and then it will trigger once they are on the other side of the trap. Only time I actually get it to work is when I launch it behind someone who is chasing me to knock them off a ledge or something. I think it has something to do with a trigger animation from the trap, I never really had trouble using glyphed explosive trap in WoD.
11/10/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Grombo
I think it has something to do with a trigger animation from the trap, I never really had trouble using glyphed explosive trap in WoD.

It could be. I liked it better when it was instant. I will play around with that in mind.