Give the Horde a normal zone...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
To everyone saying Join the Alliance, maybe a better idea would be to take over more of your land, like we did Ashenvale.
I'd rather the garrison spike vendor lower his prices. It's highway robbery over there and I don't know anyone else who sells them.
Drustvar is amazing! I love that place and yes I wish it was ours.

I agree with the OP, Horde areas to me are just awful and nothing nice to look at or be in.

Alliance you win on this one. GG.
11/10/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Xabelis
Please give us a zone like Drust'var or Tirasgarde sound for once... look at this list!

The alliance is there waiting for you xD.
11/11/2018 02:35 AMPosted by Spuddyc
I loved Frostfire Ridge. I loved my HORDE Garrison! Remember all the Blood Elves weeping that they had to live in huts? LOL This is the Horde!! Don't like it? Want Castles? Go play Alliance!

I also liked Frostfire Ridge cause it looked perfect for one of the epic football games like the snowball, ice bowl, legendary games like that.

The garrison is a hole in the ground filled with rotting leather tents located in a toxic waste dump in a frozen wasteland.
11/10/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Kozzex
Oh look. Horde demanding yet another thing Alliance has for themselves

Blood elves
You got trolls.
Trolls = jungles.

You got orcs.
Orcs = wastelands.

You got undead.
Undead = spooky terrain.

I will say this.
If the Horde's side of BfA had decent terrain that wasn't half submerged, dried out or mostly covered in foliage, I would have leveled up those alts.
11/11/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Juxu
I'd rather the garrison spike vendor lower his prices. It's highway robbery over there and I don't know anyone else who sells them.

Seriously, my people need to open up more Spikeries for those within the Horde that truly understand and appreciate the value of adding spikes to everything.
11/10/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Swiftraven
well, i mean, it's kinda a part of what the Horde theme is about

But yeah, i'd love to get a horde leveling zone that's like Arathi highlands or Drustvar or something

We have had two different versions of Nagrand. Granted, they are bi-factional.
most of the zones you mentioned are contested, not horde controlled. Kalimdor does look more jungly.
Both factions have a shot on those kind of zones, listing some Alliance exclusive zones that look like just as you described:

Bloodmyst isle - Cursed spooky forest
Darkshore - Spooky forest with cultists everywhere
Westfall - Wasteland
Duskwood - Spooky forest with undead everywhere
Wetlands - Spooky swamp
Shadowmoon Valley - Bathed on eternal night
Drustvar - Spooky forest
11/11/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Mowachassa
Westfall - Wasteland

That's incorrect.
Take note of the farmers. It's prairie land.
11/11/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Lilywhite
11/10/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Hamoron
We are Horde that's the world we live in.

“...and these are the hands we’re given!
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth living in!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4

+1 for not posting the cover. The original is timeless.
Since the scourge are in charge and the horde is mostly elves it would make sense to change their architecture
The developers could (once in a while) take some Undead theme for Horde zones. I'd imagine Undeads were once humans, so they wouldn't mind some civilized lands to hung around.
11/11/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Pheonia
To everyone saying Join the Alliance, maybe a better idea would be to take over more of your land, like we did Ashenvale.

Sure if you want to end up with entangling roots dragging you into the ground as you are buried alive beneath the ground...

A fate worse than death to me.
Durotar
Barrens
Thousand Needles
Dustwallow Marsh
Desolace
Feralas
Tanaris
Un'Goro
Silithus
Borean Tundra
Frostfire Ridge
Naz'Mir
Vol'dun
Zuldazar
ever notice how most of these are shared zones?

and how you're completely ignoring the other options.

horde can choose to go to howling fjord

horde can quest in EK.
11/11/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Burb
11/10/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Nadijeh
I agree I would like to see more zone themes that are suitable for the more civilized/advanced cultures of the Horde like the Blood Elves & Nightborne, and if not that I would like to see encampments with architecture that is themed after the other races, not just the Orcs. It would be really cool to see the towers, and paved roads of the Elves architecture as the Horde claims new territories, and not just the hideous spikey huts lol.

Southern Zuldazar says hi.

Yeah but it's just 1 tiny excavation camp, 1 time. 99.999% of the time it's just the same old ugly Orc hovel buildings, I want to see all of the others represented much more often. Just like I'd like to see the other races of the Alliance have that, and not just the humans like it is 99.999% of the time nowadays.
11/10/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Korox
Please just give us a zone with farms and nice little villages for once... The savage trope is getting so old...

If you don't like it Stormwind is that way! ==============>

...Also here, take this leftover Hallow's End mask. So they don't gank you.

Do you have a spare Forsaken mask? I don't want to get ganked when I go to join the Horde
11/11/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Pheonia

You are aware Ashenvale isn't under horde control right? it's contested. And all the areas the horde took in ashenvale have been turned into miniature wastelands.