Last expansion you enjoyed.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Believe it or not.. Cataclysm.
I have enjoyed all accept WOD and BFA.

I currently like WOD more than BFA
11/11/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/11/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Metrohaha
I've never played an expansion I didn't enjoy, and its kinda odd to think others wouldn't be in that same boat and still be around to talk about it.
I agree with you on both points. I am perplexed by people sticking around in a game they don't like.

Stick around because wow has been a part of my life for so long (vanilla baby) and every expansion I come back for a bit, hoping they will go back to their old ways. And I'm let down. I always play new content for a month or two and then I quit. NOthing keeps me coming back like it used to. Time gates and RNG just kill it for me. Its not like things such a paladin epic mount quest where I have a dedicated thing im working towards anymore. Plus community is not what it was so that's another main reason. Come to forums because, well I'm not playing and want to see what everyone else thinks.
The best expansion!!!!!!!! The Golden Age of WoW!!!

=

Whatever expansion the player started in.
my fav time was during MOP loved everything about it.... But the Best xpac was BC.... it was still new and had everything folks wanted that classic had and then some...
11/11/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Jezabel

=

Considering I didn't start in the age listed for the expansion I most enjoyed that seems to be false..

=

Not true, started in vanilla and I liked BC more.
Mists, though I liked Legion pretty good and I mostly like Battle so far as well. The only one I view as being somewhat of a dud was Warlords, but I made my own fun, so that was okay too.
Whichever one didn't have the sheer amount of absolute garbage players this one has.
Wrath because boomkins changed drastically and I loved it.
Wrath and Cata were really good for my raiding life, I was so hardcore in them.
The last one I enjoyed? BfA. WotLK was my favorite, but the only expansion I haven't enjoyed was WoD.

=

This is false I started in vanilla but loved the expacks after it, as I gained a better understanding and was older. (BC - mop all have something amazing I enjoyed)
Legion > MoP > TBC > WoD > Cata >>>> Wrath.

Whats it like being wrong all the time and nobody taking you seriously metrohaha?

Back on topic, that would be Wrath for me. Everything past that is non-canon.
WotLK

=

Lol everyone here claiming this false but I get it, it's actually pretty accurate in regards to a collective forum mindset.
MoP.... Rest in peace tank vengeance
Regardless, BFA is slowly cementing itself as my favorite for sure.
I love pretty much all the content, the music, the zones, and especailly our city as Horde.

Be honest though, you would've said "my favorite patch is (insert whatever current Blizzard patch).
11/11/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Solarwynds
I've never played an expansion I didn't enjoy, and its kinda odd to think others wouldn't be in that same boat and still be around to talk about it.
I agree with you on both points. I am perplexed by people sticking around in a game they don't like.

There's more to WoW than the latest expansion.

There, I just unperplexed you. You're welcome.

Regardless, BFA is slowly cementing itself as my favorite for sure.
I love pretty much all the content, the music, the zones, and especailly our city as Horde.
8.1 looks like it might be my favorite patch ever as well, and will contain a raid I easily think will go down as my favorite ever outright.

I love troll stuff, and I love the city, so combining all that seems just absolutely spectacular.
ZG was my favorite raid up until now, so that should explain some things.

Otherwise, if it wasn't for the current, my favorite expansions would go in this order.

Legion > MoP > TBC > WoD > Cata >>>> Wrath.

Really didn't enjoy most of wrath, and it was the time when they added some of my least favorite decisions that eventually cascaded into bad ideas like split difficulty raiding, queueable content, massive leveling nerfs, and huge deviations on class design.

Haha, always good for a laugh metro, thanks for being around.
Wrath