tyrande cutscene

Story Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQDLjqAbFac enjoy

also where did genn and mia come from
So...Genn really gets around a bunch...

Anyway, I liked it especially where she says hope resides.
11/11/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Saiphas

genn has better teleportation abilities then the mages
11/11/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Withpuppys

Well, he is a very good boy, they do tend to be where they need to be at that exact moment.
Nice. I kinda got freaked out when she turned around and had black eyes.
Needs some heroic music or something in the final version though.
"For our hope resides not in the trees, but in our bonds to eachother!"

Damn skippy.
Bit rough, but I see what they're going for. It'll probably hit closer to the mark for me once music's in, and there's more exultation than that one golf clap.

Dialogue wise, it's pretty good.
We are The Children of the Stars!
Was the human male in front making the /train emote when she shouted "WE ARE KALDOREI!"

These cut scenes are always good for a laugh.
11/11/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Withpuppys

Pretty sure that Gemm came back to Darkshore with the Kaldorei offensive.
"WE ARE KALDOREI!"

quiet clapping
The more this gets built up, the worse my gut feeling that the revenge portion of the Alliance is going bite them in the !@# gets.

Something has to happen that turns the tables by 8.3, and i'm concerned about the fanbase reaction when we find out what it is.
11/11/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Darethy
The more this gets built up, the worse my gut feeling that the revenge portion of the Alliance is going bite them in the !@# gets.

The thing is I think most of us know this and are trying desperately to enjoy the small crumbs we are thrown while we get them.

On the one hand yes. On the other hand, narratives don't generally go with the "good guy" (the Night Elves in this case) hitting their lowest point, then building back up and getting their come-uppance only to then be felled low AGAIN. It's not a satisfying plot arc.

It'd be like if the original Star Wars trilogy ended with the Rebels losing.
11/11/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Kalaryia

On the one hand yes. On the other hand, narratives don't generally go with the "good guy" (the Night Elves in this case) hitting their lowest point, then building back up and getting their come-uppance only to then be felled low AGAIN. It's not a satisfying plot arc.

he is just upset that sylvanas is going to die/overthrown, casted out.
11/11/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Katiera

he is just upset that sylvanas is going to die/overthrown, casted out.

Nah, i'll always have Nathanos or Voss to fall back on.

I'm more annoyed that it'll produce another month of arguments if the Kaldorei wind up getting backhanded for incompetence.
Maiev is getting ready to release the wardens to face sylvannas' darkrangers. Called it. Next expansion warden and darkranger hero classes
Something has to happen that turns the tables by 8.3, and i'm concerned about the fanbase reaction when we find out what it is.

Based on what? There is no reason that is has to. It could very well be Tyrande that separates Sylvanas head from her shoulders and ends the war.

Honestly, if Blizzard ends this expac with the Alliance, and Night Elves in particular, as anything other than a relative high point:

In other words: really, really stupid.
11/11/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Merìngue

In other words: really, really stupid.

So guaranteed then.
11/11/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Chåoslord
Called it. Next expansion warden and darkranger hero classes
NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE PLAYABLE.

Have you seen ALP? Humiliating night elves is a Blizzard tradition.