Multiple cutscenes put up by wowhead

Story Forum
11/11/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Jerolan
11/11/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Grandblade
they're not even hidin' the villain bat anymore.
Blizzard have said they're not doing a repeat of Garrosh, and as weird as it sounds I actually kind of believe them? Like, it feels way too obvious at this point, such that the only way I can see this going is the old "She was good the whole time off-screen!" or "Sylvanas was aware of the void's presence, it's intentions, plans, and goals when no one else was, and single-handed put in motion this war just to draw it out and defeat it!"

Both of which would actually be dumber than actually Garrosh-ing her.

kek not doing a garrosh probably just means no org raid again
Blizzard...Bl--Blizzard, put the bat down.

BLIZZARD, PUT THE BAT DOWN! BLIZZARD NO!
11/11/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Katiera
kek not doing a garrosh probably just means no org raid again

In otherwords they want her finale to be as grand and dramatic as possible! 1 Raid is not going to cut it for them according to Alex Afrasiabi. They want her to go out in the grandest possible way!

Considering how Deathwing had multiple Raid Encounters back to back and how Sargeras was in Nighthold(fought in Mythic Gul'dan) and every Raid after Nighthold(the Fallen Avatar and the Sargeras possessed Argus) it is safe to say Blizzard is quite capable of shoving Sylvanas into multiple Raid Encounters even in the same Raid Instance!

How many Encounters do you think Sylvanas will have?
11/11/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Yvenathilm
Considering how Deathwing had multiple Raid Encounters
Spine of Sylvanas confirmed as a boss.
11/11/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Grandblade
Considering how Deathwing had multiple Raid Encounters
Spine of Sylvanas confirmed as a boss.
Spine of Sylvanas. Left Breast of Sylvanas. Lower Lip of Sylvanas.
11/11/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Kyveli
The raid will simply be named Palace of Macrophilia.
Jokes aside I believe we will face Sylvanas in 3 Separate Encounters: 1st where we force her to use up her last Valkyr, 2nd where we kill her after she has fled to her hideout and the 3rd time after she has been brought back by the true enemy mutated to suit the true enemy's aesthetics!

Just realized after typing the above that 3 Raids matches 3 Deaths... "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."
11/11/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Darethy
Those new Forsaken ships look amazing, there's one at Darkshore as well.

I shall dub this aesthetic Blightpunk!
11/11/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Deathisfinal
"So I guess we gotta find another way home"

lmao

Yes, almost as if our Senior Nightborne mage needs to start casting a portal spell.
11/11/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Veruu
Arcanist Valtrois: It seems our current situation is ... Perilous..
Rexxar: Indeed. The Horde is at a crossroads once again.
Arcanist Valtrois: Inde- Wait, again? How often does this happen?!
Rexxar: every second warchief we get
That ship is cool enough to almost justify MoP2.

Also do playable Nightborne get those cool glowy fingers? I just noticed and have never checked in game.

It’s cool to see Tyrande be something more than a house wife in these newer cinematics, not that’s bad, but it’s hardly compelling in a game.
11/11/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Grandblade
11/11/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Kyveli
The raid will simply be named Palace of Macrophilia.

The sad thing is I'm not sure who would do it worse, Blizzard or a smutty macrophilia writer. Some of them can craft a surprisingly good story.
11/11/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Veruu
Arcanist Valtrois: It seems our current situation is ... Perilous..
Rexxar: Indeed. The Horde is at a crossroads once again.
Arcanist Valtrois: Inde- Wait, again? How often does this happen?!

*Valtroi's keen Elven ears pick up the faint sound of Tyrande's laughter on the sea breeze*
11/11/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Kallistus
Also do playable Nightborne get those cool glowy fingers? I just noticed and have never checked in game.
No. Most cool aspects of the NPC nightborne are unobtainable by players.
Not gonna lie. Ashvane just walking up to Sylvanas and going "Ok what do you actually want?" was pretty cool.

Girl ain't give an eff.
11/11/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Yvenathilm
Jokes aside I believe we will face Sylvanas in 3 Separate Encounters: 1st where we force her to use up her last Valkyr, 2nd where we kill her after she has fled to her hideout and the 3rd time after she has been brought back by the true enemy mutated to suit the true enemy's aesthetics!

Just realized after typing the above that 3 Raids matches 3 Deaths... "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."

If her 3rd death ushers in the True enemy then it would seem to me that we need to keep Sylvanas alive at all costs.