Press F for Stan Lee

Classic Discussion
Shame.... RIP
Dang, man I get all my celeb death news on wow one way or another.

F

(p.s. why the letter F? This stuff is new to me)
F

11/12/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Melaned

It's from call of duty.
Salute
11/12/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Tastymanwich
F

11/12/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Melaned

It's from call of duty.

Thank you very much.
Stan Lee isn't dead, they'll bring him back in the next few comic book issues after the Convergence Incident.

RIP Stan The Man
Yep it's too bad people don't live forever.

But on that same note, he was very old when he died... many don't make it that long.
He pushed propaganda for globalism and was a terrible person for stealing money and recognition from his co-creators his entire life. Good riddance. Just because he was an egomaniac and became famous doesn't make him a good person or worthy or remembrance. He has a literal cult following that will downvote this to oblivion because they ignore his many faults. He is much like Steve Jobs.
F
Lol what's with the f? He was actually an amazing person.

/smh
F
Sounds like he was being taken advantage of at his old age and was not "there" anyways due to dementia and who knows what else, i cant feel bad for a 95 yr old dying, not many people live that long but rip anyways.
F
F
11/12/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Stevospeedo
He pushed propaganda for globalism and was a terrible person for stealing money and recognition from his co-creators his entire life. Good riddance. Just because he was an egomaniac and became famous doesn't make him a good person or worthy or remembrance. He has a literal cult following that will downvote this to oblivion because they ignore his many faults. He is much like Steve Jobs.

Lol someone's mad stan lee banged his wife
F
F
F
n
Fabulous
F