Highest Skill Cap Comp

Arenas
11/12/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
Sub frost rmp

I feel like it’s honestly a lot lower than past seasons due to the fact you don’t even go for triple cc most of the time now and all subs damage comps from eviscerate mfd eviscerate.

Def was extremely high in the past tho
11/12/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Abombanation
11/12/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Jao
I've seen my fair share of balance druids and fire mages to know there's a pretty significant gap in skill between good and bad ones.

What's a bad fire mage though? Like literally just make one and get 2.4k. It isn't rocket science. They are super broken. I am sure there are really bad players that are fire mages and they are in fact 2400+ because they are playing Fire.

I will pay for a fire mage boost and transfer it to your account to get You your glad then what’s your info?
11/12/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Awlday
<span class="truncated">...</span>

What's a bad fire mage though? Like literally just make one and get 2.4k. It isn't rocket science. They are super broken. I am sure there are really bad players that are fire mages and they are in fact 2400+ because they are playing Fire.

I will pay for a fire mage boost and transfer it to your account to get You your glad then what’s your info?

I find fire mages disgusting and playing one only makes more people quit everyday. Think we want to make PvP better not worse. If you play a fire mage you should feel bad about your life and the choices you make.
Anything that doesn’t have a mage, rogue, boomy, warrior, Rsham or DH
11/12/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Abombanation
I find fire mages disgusting and playing one only makes more people quit everyday.
Abomb have you ever played anything that can cast?
11/12/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Jao
I find fire mages disgusting and playing one only makes more people quit everyday.

Warrior.

Shattering throw, and old slam.

99% sure that's his answer.
Sub frost rmp

BuT u JuSt KidNeY aNd OrB wItH BliND iTs WiZrD TuRbO
-rshams and actual turbo players
11/13/2018 12:52 AMPosted by Uninspire
Sub frost rmp

BuT u JuSt KidNeY aNd OrB wItH BliND iTs WiZrD TuRbO
-rshams and actual turbo players

players like this usually yolo trinket the cheap peel and die the next go. Let them continue to believe this then they'll never beat us. its good.
11/12/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Jao

Yes I have a 70 Spriest and used to play Arena on him. I have a Boomkin, Lock but haven't played alts since Cata when you know the game was great and playing alts was something you could do. Twinking has made a come back so might do that since lower lvl PvP has been better than max level.

As long as there are things such as Azerite and no vendors I can only play a main. Which of course will always be a Tank because I enjoy PvP. Casters dotting in the back is hardly PvP so it isn't enjoyable.
Highest skill comp=whatever I play
Low skill cap=whatever I don't play
Lowest skill cap=whatever counters me
Any MW comp in MoP. Orb Botting took a high IQ individual.
Try not to worry about playing “skilled comps”.

People will find something to complain about regardless of what you are playing.
11/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Vindi

People will find something to complain about regardless of what you are playing.

i play hpriest destro sub, complain about it.
11/12/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Thèllè
Sub frost rmp

I feel like it’s honestly a lot lower than past seasons due to the fact you don’t even go for triple cc most of the time now and all subs damage comps from eviscerate mfd eviscerate.

Def was extremely high in the past tho

Why triple cc when you can pump as disc priest? Bring back WoD RMD btw.
11/13/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Feyan
11/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Vindi

i play hpriest destro sub, complain about it.

I win too fast fighting this comp after sitting in a 30 minute que. This comp is not challenging enough and gives me only +1 at most if and only if I was on a 500 game win streak otherwise it will give me a +0

Am I doing it right
Highest skill comp of all time is wod wwdkhpala i dare anyone to challenge me on it.
Highest skillcap will always be sub/frost rmp with a disc priest. The comp has so many intricacies and has to consider little things that most comps these days can just disregard.

Lowest skillcap right now is anything with hpal or rsham.

Rmpal is silly per usual. And then Rsham/spriest/dh and rsham/moonkin/dh are just absurdly strong...idk what comps can consistently beat them but its definitely not what i play. (Rmpal prob does, and maybe rps and turbo do too idk)
thug is 100% the hardest comp to play
So what comps do people actually enjoy facing that they don’t auto win against?
Id put my money on marks sub hpriest thugcleave.