Guess the next sylvanas retcon here

General Discussion
She was working with Deathwing
She is a Naaru or a Titan.
She was never actually undead at all, but rather only half dead!
She only killed Liam because she knew he was corrupted by the old gods. If only Genn knew the truth.
She still works for the Lich King but has been pretending all this time she doesn't.

The Forsaken are just a secret branch of the Scourge, like the CIA.
The call was coming from inside the house the whole time.
She knew what was best for us all along! N'zoth had already begun to corrupt Teldrassil when she burnt it down, and doing so gave her the time she needed to stop the true threat of this expansion!
that wasnt a powerslide, she got shoved by some jealous harlot
Who do you think runs Blizzard? Sylvanas. It's Sylvanas that make all the big decisions. Sylvanas paves your roads. Sylvanas delivers your mail. Who do you think teaches your kids how to read? Teachers? Try again: Sylvanas. Sylvanas took us to war in Vietnam, synthesized crack and killed Kennedy. Sylvanas came from outer space, invented Ben Franklin, started a little company called the internet. And polluted the ocean with high fructose corn syrup. Sylvanas is everywhere. Even this thread is Sylvanas.
11/12/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Agnohm
Who do you think runs Blizzard? Sylvanas. It's Sylvanas that make all the big decisions. Sylvanas paves your roads. Sylvanas delivers your mail. Who do you think teaches your kids how to read? Teachers? Try again: Sylvanas. Sylvanas took us to war in Vietnam, synthesized crack and killed Kennedy. Sylvanas came from outer space, invented Ben Franklin, started a little company called the internet. And polluted the ocean with high fructose corn syrup. Sylvanas is everywhere. Even this thread is Sylvanas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

Like this, but with Blizzard!
She killed Mankrik's wife.
11/12/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Panoptes
She is a Naaru or a Titan.

Or a valkyr, and she's going to ascend in front of nathanos and fly away to blast a void lord in the face
Sylvanas is actually Mal'ganis in disguise. Sylvanas never was revived by the valkyrie after she killed herself, that was Mal'ganis imagining things. He faked his death and has been laying low waiting for opportunity to arise. Now Mal'vanas has possessed her body for so long that it is his real body now, but he still has the power of a nathrazim. He's super smart and never got caught. He burned Teldrassil because of the nelf resistance during the war of the ancients. And lastly, Mal'vanas is about to enter in a redemption arc because he's going to singly handedly defeat an old god and realize that he wants to protect azeroth
11/12/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Momimfotm
The call was coming from inside the house the whole time.

But who was phone!

My guess she's actually anduin.
11/12/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Yzzami
Sylvanas is actually Mal'ganis in disguise. Sylvanas never was revived by the valkyrie after she killed herself, that was Mal'ganis imagining things. He faked his death and has been laying low waiting for opportunity to arise. Now Mal'vanas has possessed her body for so long that it is his real body now, but he still has the power of a nathrazim. He's super smart and never got caught. He burned Teldrassil because of the nelf resistance during the war of the ancients. And lastly, Mal'vanas is about to enter in a redemption arc because he's going to singly handedly defeat an old god and realize that he wants to protect azeroth

What if Mal'ganis was simply brainwashed into believing he was Sylvanas to take her place on the world stage while the real Sylvanas worked separately from him to create Outer Heaven?

Well...I can see I am no longer needed here. No amount of my own madness can top this.
11/12/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Phontine

Well...I can see I am no longer needed here. No amount of my own madness can top this.

You call me mad, but I'm the only one that's really awake. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, GD.
She's been harboring kel'thuzad since wrath.
Sylvanas is Anduin in disguise
11/12/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Smig
She's been harboring kel'thuzad since wrath.

Gods I hope so. When will my husband return from war?

My retcon: she died at ICC when she jumped, the meat puppet running amok as Warchief is just the Lich King seeing what he can get away with.