Guess the next sylvanas retcon here

General Discussion
11/12/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Mortex
11/12/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Smig
She's been harboring kel'thuzad since wrath.

Gods I hope so. When will my husband return from war?

My retcon: she died at ICC when she jumped, the meat puppet running amok as Warchief is just the Lich King seeing what he can get away with.
Bolvar is very proud to be the first female warchief.
Next retcon will be a 4th Windrunner sister. And this one will also be in love with a human male.
She's just an avatar of Azeroth meant to test the factions to ensure they are ready to fight the Void.
She's actually 3 gnomes in a trench coat.
sylvanas and derrick gonna get lightforged
Nothing that has transpired since Wrath has actually happened. This is all just an elaborate dream in Sylvanas' re-dying brain. Once she wakes her freed spirit will ascend to the stars and become a true god, like Elune. The Forsaken will be uplifted as a result, becoming the Deathforged; a nationwide military, comparable to the Army of Light. With Syl watching over them they will continue their anti-life crusade to prepare Azeroth for the final conflict against the Void.
11/12/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Necrotica
Next retcon will be a 4th Windrunner sister. And this one will also be in love with a human male.

"There is...another...Windrunner."

They're like the Wayans of Warcraft...with the addition of jungle fever.
11/12/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Momimfotm

"There is...another...Windrunner."
Technically there is. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lirath_Windrunner
She's the lovechild of Raynor & re-zerged Kerrigan, from a galaxy far far away.
Sylvanas was never evil!
I am not sure what the big reveal will be. But I do know it will end with Sylvanas saying, ‘And I would have gotten away with it too! If it wasn’t for you kids, and that dumb dog!!’
Ok here a plot twist. She is finally boss. At point killing her she transforms into Deimos beast. When finally kill her no loot box. As you search you find a hidden catch in corner. it opens to reveal Sylvanas in chains. She been there sense legion when she went back to her home. Were she was captured by Suarfang and Wolf king. Next expansion. raise of the were wolfs.
Sylvanas meets the spirit of her formerly living self and realizes she's just a banshee that inherited the real Sylvanas' memories.
It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the candlestick.
Anduin is actually the child of Sylvanas and Nathanos.

She’s not trying to destroy the Alliance, she’s trying to raise them all into undeath to bring her family together.
11/13/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Grumbles
It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the candlestick.

You mean Sylvanas was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the candlestick.

dramaticgopher. gif
Sylvanas hired Nomi.
She is Mankrik's wife!
11/13/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Xugar
She is Mankrik's wife!

Quilboar expac incoming