Guess the next sylvanas retcon here

General Discussion
Sylvanas is Arthas mom.
11/12/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Momimfotm
11/12/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Necrotica
Next retcon will be a 4th Windrunner sister. And this one will also be in love with a human male.

"There is...another...Windrunner."

Solidus Windrunner.
Sylvanas says: "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again."
"I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!" >.>
11/13/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Aelora
"I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!" >.>

It's 106 miles to Teldrassil, we've got a full tank of blight, half a quiver of arrows, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
she is secretly n'zoth this entire time
She's actually not the real Sylvanas, she's a dread lord who swapped places with her when the real Jaina was swapped out with a dread lord.
The denial is strong with the Horde.

Well, on the good side we know that if you guys are more than 4 horde complaining in the same thread that's enough for Blizz to change centuries of lore or make a double scenario quest.

At this rythm, by the end of BFA, Sylvannas will finally be a druid male Tauren who got the mad cow desease.
11/13/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Dirge
Sylvanas is Arthas mom.

And Arthas's dad was a demon the whole time
That she had a massive fan base prior to patch 3.0.2 (When she got her sexy model showing skin.)
11/13/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Zarles
11/13/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Xugar
She is Mankrik's wife!

Quilboar expac incoming

Things will never be the same
Saurfang was Sylvanas' fake identity that she had to kill off so she could pursue her real career as the lich queen
She only burned the tree down to scare away the night elves so she could have the kul'tiran gold hidden in the tree's roots.

It just didn't go according to plan.
Sylvanas didn't burn down Teldrassil.

Sylvanas became Teldrassil when she saved it from the corruption of the azerite poisoning its tree veins.
She's secretly in love with Tyrande.
She was behind Walpol's actions all along.
Sylvanas is actually Elune's physical form the entire time.
11/13/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Agnohm
11/13/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Aelora

It's 106 miles to Teldrassil, we've got a full tank of blight, half a quiver of arrows, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Well, they clearly fixed the Morrowgrain lighter :P
She needed the valkyr to revive herself at first, but she found out how to do it without them a while ago.