Im sorry im bad, but whos sword is in Silithus?

General Discussion
Title.
I missed legion xpac.
Is it sargareas?
He's some big red guy. I play with my sound off. I miss a lot of dialogue.
it's mine. I rolled need.
11/12/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Dwarfmage
Title.
I missed legion xpac.
Is it sargareas?

It's mine. I missed.

(Yes, it's Sargeras' sword. He was aiming for some giant galactic butt and missed.)
https://youtu.be/yhfvc2kxX1g?t=71
It belongs to the Ghost of Christmas Past.
It's all lies!

It was I who plunged that blade into Azeroth. After millennia of contemplation, traveling the Great Beyond and the Shadowlands, I have concluded that life is a farce. It is an abomination! There can be no joy in life; only the peace of death can provide happiness. I sought to save us all from this pain.

Sadly I was distracted by Sargeras getting his !@#$ pushed in. My only solace is thought that Azeroth herself will soon know the peace I sought.
11/12/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Phontine
It's all lies!

It was I who plunged that blade into Azeroth. After millennia of contemplation, traveling the Great Beyond and the Shadowlands, I have concluded that life is a farce. It is an abomination! There can be no joy in life; only the peace of death can provide happiness. I sought to save us all from this pain.

Sadly I was distracted by Sargeras getting his !@#$ pushed in. My only solace is thought that Azeroth herself will soon know the peace I sought.

Well, we're going to have to charge you for littering. That and all the murders of the people in Silithus, but mostly its the littering.
11/12/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Snowslight
(Yes, it's Sargeras' sword. He was aiming for some giant galactic butt and missed.)

It's Silithus. I'd argue that he was right on target.
11/12/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Kazecap
11/12/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Phontine
It's all lies!

Well, we're going to have to charge you for littering. That and all the murders of the people in Silithus, but mostly its the littering.

Still better than when I got talked into only killing myself in another life.
His name was Basutei, a Paladin of the Illegal Danish.
lol
11/12/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Haavi
His name was Basutei, a Paladin of the Illegal Danish.

I heard his French cousin Baguette, who is also a paladin, was in a heated feud over that sword.
Come on baby! I've got Blessing of Protection!
I'm sorry I'm bad, but I missed the thread title and the question and I don't feel like scrolling up. Can anyone provide a summary/TLDNR of OP's question?
11/12/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Haavi
Come on baby! I've got Blessing of Protection!

Alexstrasza, the aspect of life, would be rather upset with you.
idk but it's Hunter loot.