New forums been cancelled ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Guess we need "Last X Appreciation" threads daily now -- at some point they will actually be appropriate!
For the people that work at Blizzard can somebody at least give us an official post on the forums about the status of the new forum upgrade that was supposed to happen today but didn't.

Is the forum upgrade coming tonight,tomorrow,next week,next month...when?
Let's get some communication going here.
Just like patch/expansion release.
11/13/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Mistblossom
Maybe cracking down on all the forum rebels who made racey last day doomsday posts before wiping them.

*sweats*

Someone was naughty!
So we don't get the new forums because some people can't be bothered getting exalted with all the new factions. hmm
11/13/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Jovix
The changes are being time gated.

They have yet to grind out all the rep requirements
They must have figured we were not immersed enough with these forums yet
I
DESIRE
THE
ABILITY
TO
11/13/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Averax
I
DESIRE
THE
ABILITY
TO

I AM THE MEME!
You can't handle the memes!
11/13/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Lovefool
I
DESIRE
THE
ABILITY
TO

I AM THE MEME!

The Meme, The Cook, His Wife and Her Lover.
I
DESIRE
THE
ABILITY
TO

Yo dawg I hear you like memes, so we put a meme in your meme, so you could meme while you meme.
11/13/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Clasmenethil
mabey they realized its not needed

I'm not sure what "mabey" is supposed to be, but a forum update with more control over post views and finding things is absolutely needed.
11/13/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Clasmenethil
these fourms are indeed superior.

No. No, they really aren't.

Update not cancelled...just delayed™. They'll be up soon™.
Guys give them a break they are just a small indie company
11/13/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Raiyyn
delayed™

I know what "soon" means. I wrote it.

I have no definition for "delayed."

I shall work on this.
Honestly these forums are fine, they just need a notification system for when people quote or @ you. Signatures coming back would be cool as well.
That's why she should stick to Soon instead of giving a date.
11/13/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Saadet
The gnomes they hired rebelled and now the Blizzard staff is inside a bathroom trying to fend off waves of gnome assassins.

if we gnomes wanted someone dead....you wouldnt know it was them. We have invisibility gadgets after all.

11/13/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Cyouskin
Soon™

mid 2019? got it. (i joke but when blizz uses that it is usually a massive wait time)
Can someone please tell me what these ‘new forums’ are and where they’ve been mentioned? Why are we getting new forums?
11/13/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Searik
Honestly these forums are fine, they just need a notification system for when people quote or @ you. Signatures coming back would be cool as well.

The new system has those notifications and ditching the page system is nice for not having to load new pages every dozen posts. Plus real time updating for comments.

Signatures should never been a forum feature anywhere - they're obnoxious. The people who manually add a line at the end to replicate it are even more obnoxious. Like that 'Semper Fi' guy here.