New forums been cancelled ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Whoever thought they'd have problems with something as difficult as a forum board?
11/13/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Clasmenethil
I hope so mabey they realized its not needed and that these fourms are indeed superior.

They didn't want to repeat the mistakes from BFA and release the beta forums as live.
11/13/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Dljman
Whoever thought they'd have problems with something as difficult as a forum board?

lol sometimes when they launch expansions they completely fail at it, so none of this surprises me at all.
11/13/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Wariya
Maybe i can get to 30k after all :)

I believe in you!!!!
Isn't there posting limits on the new forums. So you can't make a ton of topics about how great Draenei are and stuff.
11/13/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Dljman

Remember the broken search and post history for over 6 months?
This is it. Taa Daa!
They had to pull the team off the new WoW forums to finish up the top secret WoS alpha forums.
11/13/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Kellorion
11/13/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Idun

The Meme, The Cook, His Wife and Her Lover.

There is no meme.

Im in ur base, killing ur memes!
Maybe they were an out of season April Fool's Joke?
11/13/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Flynt
New forums are mobile only, still a few bugs to work out.

*This post would have not been approved on new forums

What. Don’t you have mobile phones?
How embarrassment.
11/13/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Langly
too hard when all of the top tier devs at blizzard are working on mobile games... obviously WoW has the bottom of the barrel interns leading the dev team now
./eyeroll again,people deliberately misquote the interview. We get it you hate Blizzard over putting older ports onto a system you deem "unworthy." There's no pleasing you lot.
This is the latest news on the forum updates from Blizzard CS on twitter.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1062514239619895296

@BlizzardCS "what is the status of the forum update? I can't seem to find anything and currently I can visit the forums and it seems nothing has changed"

BlizzardCS@BlizzardCS "There are currently no updates. As soon as there are, it will be posted. :) ~V"

-_-
11/13/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Kypookins
This seems like the same forum to me.

Cuz it is.

Nothing changed today.
11/13/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Damalys
11/13/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Langly
too hard when all of the top tier devs at blizzard are working on mobile games... obviously WoW has the bottom of the barrel interns leading the dev team now
./eyeroll again,people deliberately misquote the interview. We get it you hate Blizzard over putting older ports onto a system you deem "unworthy." There's no pleasing you lot.

Is the "we" you refer to all the separate voices in your head? Do you refer to someone who you don't agree with you as ''you lot" all the time? Did you have to get your sense of humour surgically removed, or were you born that way?
11/13/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Melantha

@BlizzardCS "what is the status of the forum update? I can't seem to find anything and currently I can visit the forums and it seems nothing has changed"

BlizzardCS@BlizzardCS "There are currently no updates. As soon as there are, it will be posted. :) ~V"

-_-

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Oh crap. Llamas.

-_-

TY for the link! I was finding really odd there wasn't any sort of update on the matter.
11/13/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Crepe

-_-

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Oh crap. Llamas.

I don't know what's funnier; the fact that I'm giving you points for the Monty Python Reference, or that the Blood Elves haven't seen what I did to their statues of Big K.

*cut to image of all the Kael'thas Statues with banners attached that read "Yoloswag4Kaelthas"*
Well if they aren't updating the forums, why is Battle.net lagged to hell and back right now? Half my raid is struggling to cast a spell.