Heirlooms is the equivalent in wrapping yourself in bubble wrap irl

General Discussion
change my mind.
I just don't know where to start with this.
Like the bubble wrap they used on Mythbusters and jumped off a roof?
Not really. The stat bonus' were nerfed quite a bit in 7.3.5 to be more in line with greens and blues of the appropriate level. The advantages are that you don't have to change them out until 110 and of course the sizable EXP boost that they give.
The REAL advantage is that you don't have to keep remoggnig as you level. The gold saved alone pays for them over the course of all your alts.
I thought it was the equivalent of learning to ride a bike instead of walking.
I mean I solo at level dungeons/raids to cap and use some heirlooms. Go ahead and tell me that somehow questing with w/e you find is somehow harder than doing that.
Heirlooms increase the experience you get in the world, bubble wrap reduces your exposure to experiences in RL. Literal opposites.
/thread
11/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Randysavage
The REAL advantage is that you don't have to keep remoggnig as you level. The gold saved alone pays for them over the course of all your alts.

This plus it saves time getting to the mog guy for those of us without mog mounts which equals to faster leveling because you’re not getting sidetracked.
What’s with all the “change my mind” posts?

If You make a crazy statement, you should provide the proof.
Bubble wrap is awesome. I don't see a problem with this.
Did they change heirlooms again? Because they got a serious nerf in BFA.
11/13/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Nellera
I thought it was the equivalent of learning to ride a bike instead of walking.

Not really. Basic levelling is like learning to ride a bike. Heirlooms are adding training wheels to the bike.
The leveling experience is still too easy to stay awake to do.
tacos.