Battle.net wont update

Technical Support
Hi,

Battle.net Launcher has been trying to update and stuck on 0% for the past few hours. I have looked at previous forums and done the listed steps; restart pc, disable firewalls, restart modem etc etc etc. None have worked.

I have a dual boot system where I have windows 7 and 10 on a hard disk. When I start Battle.net in Win10 it continues with the same issues, on the other hand in Win7 it says I have no update and works perfectly. Keep in mind these are the exact same file directories and versions when launched in both operating systems.

Can anyone please advise and/or help with my issues? Is this a Blizzard problem or is it something to do with my system?

Thanks.
whats your antivirus. I had same issues, only fix totally uninstall antivirus. some simply cause issues.

For me bit defender messed everything up
Bit defender is a problematic program for any Blizzard application. If it is indeed a program being used by the OP, the best bet is uninstalling it altogether and trying again.
Bit defender is good, I am using it on my laptop. You just need to have a little bit of brain power and configure exclusions for certain things. It's not rocket science.
11/14/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Zanidrel
Bit defender is good, I am using it on my laptop. You just need to have a little bit of brain power and configure exclusions for certain things. It's not rocket science.

It can be "rocket science" to people since a lot do not think before they compute.

They are so used to not having to do anything but push a button on screen to do something. And then do not know how to fix it or look into why it does what it is doing.