Alliance get 30% xp buff

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
War mode is pointless with sharding. That's what they don't seem to understand, which makes me think they don't even play this game. Take twenty minutes, form a raid group and turn war mode on and go look for a fight. Tell me what you find in every zone. Maybe 2 or 3 random horde. But then turn it around and go out by yourself. You'll be the lone person up against 50+ horde. The sharding totally ruins whatever battle royale type of fights they were hoping to inject into this game. I mean, if you're going to rip off other games, at least make a decent effort to get it right. It's pretty much a no-brainer. Well, you would think it is. Apparently it's hard for these devs to understand that nobody wants to do war mode when it's boring as all hell because you're either hopelessly outnumbered or you have nobody to fight.
do the horde also get 30%?
130% of nothing is still nothing.

Buffing the bonuses is pointless when you can’t complete content.
...k...does it come with a 30% buff to the Suck Less stat?
What do people feel would be a reasonable incentive to turn warmode on?
If anything there gonna have to raise the reward for alliance turning on wm. There's nothing for those that are maxed level .
11/14/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Akston
The Want to even do WPvP. I mean, really. Most are just saying that they don't want to do WM. Period. There isn't going to be an Incentive that makes them 'want' to do it.

And even if Blizzard managed to find an Incentive that made players feel 'forced' into WM, Blizzard would have angry, resentful players.

Truth is-- Blizzard should remove the PvE incentives for WM and only offer PvP incentives.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman/2018/11/07/blizzard-working-to-balance-warcrafts-alliance-and-horde-players-in-war-mode-raiding/#3d6f24cb3c18
If they want to balance things , then get rid of the racials. That would give alot of players of raiding and pvp a chance to switch to there desired faction. Top guilds left the alliance due to racials.
too scared to turn on Warmode

One does not equate a total lack of interest with "fear".
11/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Vera
If they want to balance things , then get rid of the racials. That would give alot of players of raiding and pvp a chance to switch to there desired faction. Top guilds left the alliance due to racials.

Shut up void elf scum, racials are literally the only vestige of player identify left in this game as it is.

Nothing is enough to turn pvp on for me personally i loathe it that much.

Those few times its been on and another player attacks me i either stand there and let them auto me to death or run myself off a cliff. Because its flat not worth my time/energy.

Instanced pvp is massively more beneficial. If you like pvp thats what we should be doing.

Heres the other problem even if you want the bonus past leveling the worlds content becomes worthless once you have so much gear and rep. Wqs are not worth while a month into the expac. Even with a 30% buff they are still worthless.

Um

Well in fact i DO actually have an answer for that, but I doubt Blizzard would ever agree to my price :-D
There is literally nothing Blizz can do that would get me to turn WM on. I don't like to PVP, so no amount of incentives is going to change that.
11/14/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Farajah
...k...does it come with a 30% buff to the Suck Less stat?

From your progression and lack of any relevant PvP achievments, i can tell you could really use that stat.B
11/14/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Specular
11/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Vera

Shut up void elf scum, racials are literally the only vestige of player identify left in this game as it is.

Don't be surprised if they decide to change that. There trying to get Alliance players to turn WM on. Also there talking about ways to balance both factions. Racials are a HUGE factor. In raiding and pvp. Getting rid of racials would balance alot of things.
Racials are a HUGE factor. In raiding and pvp. Getting rid of racials would balance alot of things.

Racials can stay thank you, or they can be disabled in pvp.

In PVE they have a multitude of uses, and I am not okay with the idea of losing them because of pvp whining.
Ill try it out but the first gank ill probably just turn it off.
11/14/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Gobbyjr
do the horde also get 30%?

No.

10% increase to reputation gain from wqs since that is where a lot of pvp happens