My Wife is Bored

General Discussion
How is it WoW's fault that your marriage is dull and boring?
What a tale, Deckard
I still like the game, but wish I could be leveling lfd and ve's instead of grinding their rep it really does suck the life out of my desire to play right now.

Been playing other games because of it.
I came here for the replies. Wasn’t disappointed much.
11/14/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Drkenypowers

I've got something that'll entertain your wife.

I'm sure when she sees it she'll get a good laugh.
My wife told me not to sub for her this month. She is bored too. If I weren't raiding with some friends, I would be bored too.
11/14/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Papapangpang
11/14/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Dvis
This title had potential.

Then I read the post.

Your reply had potential, then I read it.
Lack of originality. Explains dull post.
Send your wife over to my place, i'll take care of her boredom.
11/15/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Tabtab
Send your wife over to my place, i'll take care of her boredom.

Um, how so? Details would be nice.
Is this from an episode of In An Oklahoma Trailer Park World?
Just in case anyone was confused why they are launching Diablo Immortal.
Have you considered spicing up your marriage with some roleplaying? Maybe get some D20 and character sheets?
11/15/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Abattøir
Have considered spicing up your marriage with some roleplaying? Maybe get some D20 and character sheets?

How about I just wear a toga and pretend I'm from ancient Rome as an aristocrat.
People really have no attention spans anymore.
11/14/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Drkenypowers
11/14/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Papapangpang
My wife tells me, "I'm going to log in and work on rep." 20 minutes later, she's playing some tablet game while some 1970s Dracula movie is playing in the background. Also in the background is her laptop with her WoW character mounted on a horse at some crossroad.

I asked her, "Do you want me to log in and join you?" She said no, and that she was burned out with the game right now. The thing is, we haven't been playing much. The rep she was working on (casually) was the ones to unlock playable races.

I asked her if she wanted to accompany me to the store, to which she said no. She's enjoying a beer, playing her tablet game, sort of watching some lame Dracula movie, and occasionally glancing at her laptop screen. I asked her if she was bored, and she said yes.

I'm bored too. I guess I'll have a beer and watch YouTube videos.

I've got something that'll entertain your wife.

card tricks? Thats all you have left since the vet fixed you.
Collecting transmogs, leveling and random BGs keep me decently entertained.

But yeah, BFA content sucks pretty bad.

I really don't do any end game content anymore outside of the occasional normal Uldir guild run. Not even sure right If I'll try to gear up my toons for the next raid tier either.
wish I had time to be bored
11/14/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Papapangpang
I'm bored too. I guess I'll have a beer and watch YouTube videos.

You guys sound like boring people.
I've been playing DQ XI to fill my boredom... and working on getting a fishing hat for the one character that STILL doesn't have it... but other than that, WoW is boring.