[H] 6/8 M Affliction Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi! Thank you for being looking over my thread. My guild recently quit and I'm now looking for a guild who is, at least, 5/8M and that has a core spot available for me. I put in a lot of effort in being on time, attending every raid, and coming prepare therefore I want my time to be purposeful. Please only contact me if you're serious about recruiting me. Sometimes I may not get to contact you first so if you wish to add me straight away on Discord or Battle.net and we can speak, it would be beneficial for you and me.

Thank you again, and here are the gritty details:

Times available & time zone: Any day of the week from 8PM to 12AM EST (Some flexibility available).

Server preference:None

Faction preference:Horde (I cannot afford to transfer AND switch faction)

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore - Ideally a 3Day raiding guild

Current progression/experience: Uldir 6/8M (Solid EXP on M. Mythrax)

Recent logs (if available): Available upon request

Contact info: Chiefs < Jets #6974 on Discord and Trance#1813 on Battle.net
Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 4/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.
wowprogress.com: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Nightstalkers
Contacts: Rpz#11893
Application: http://forums.nightstalkersed.com/index.php

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
I know we raid a little later than what you are looking for for we have immediate spots available for talented warlocks

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 7/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
(times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
Mage
Warlock
Mist Weaver
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest

PLEASE APPLY AT
https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.
Hey there Lifetap,

We are currently looking for ranged dps, especially a good warlock, for a core position in our raid team. We are currently working on Mythrax and have made some good progress and are in the push to achieve CE. Would love to talk with you! My btag is Drizz#1227 and I will also leave our guild spam below...

About Us:
<Shattered Moon Clan> is recruiting exceptional individuals to bolster our ranks. Not only exceptional in performance, but in attitudes as well. Our goal is to progress at an efficient pace, and at the same time build a community that people enjoy to be around. We are looking for players that not only enjoy progression raiding, but enjoy the game as a whole. If you are looking for more than just a raid guild, we can offer that. Our ranks have continuously grown over the years and people have developed strong friendships here. Our average player age is upper 20's to low 30's. We want to avoid the drama and toxicity some guilds foster, and provide a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for our members while also tackling the hardest challenges the game has to offer. If you are interested in the slightest please do not hesitate to contact us and we can chat.

History:
We are starting anew on Thrall to represent the Horde. We were previously a Cutting Edge Alliance guild but due to playing on a dying server we decided this expansion was a good opportunity to server change and thought going Horde would be a nice change of pace as well. Most of our members have achieved Cutting Edge for all raid tiers of Legion and plan to continue to do so in Battle for Azeroth.

Progression:
8/8H
6/8M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 EST
Tuesday and Thursday are main progression nights.
Wednesday night is where we will get in our farm to supplement mythic progression and do other content; such as mount farms.

Attendance:
We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. We understand things come up in real life, but there are people here that are counting on YOU to attend every raid. If things do come up, all we ask is that you contact an officer ASAP and let us know your situation.

Loot Rules:
Loot has always been distributed by loot council so we will use a similar system. We have had just about zero problems when it comes to loot, and we want to keep it that way. We wish to avoid loot driven players. We're here to kill bosses as a guild, loot is just a bonus.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Full, will consider exceptional applicants.
Healers: Open - MW
Melee DPS: Open - Warrior
Ranged DPS: Open, Considering ALL
Even if your class/role is not listed above, we will talk with any player that wishes to apply.

Application Process:
We expect all possible recruits to fill out a questionnaire that will be provided once you contact us. After completion of the questionnaire we will have a brief meeting with you via our discord server.

Contact Information:
If you are interested in applying to <Shattered Moon Clan> or have any questions please feel free to contact either via Battlenet:
Drizz#1227 - Raid Leader
Thorns#11386 - Officer