off topic but...

General Discussion
That’s a great way to burn bridges. Be an adult and give notice. I absolutely loathed my last job but still wrote up a resignation letter for them.
11/15/2018 04:06 AMPosted by Badcompany
11/15/2018 03:59 AMPosted by Moatokni
Yeah it will effect future jobs for you though. Human resource department tend to look heavy into people backgrounds. While most boss can not say a lot. This is one of them they can and do report. Even its a 5/10 work place. It amounts to a black check in your book.

"effect" and "affect" are different words with different meanings.

Unneccesary "corrections" are much more of a reflection on the person making them than the person making a common mistake in their spelling/grammar.
11/15/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Spinster
You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free...
Yes, there ARE 50 ways ....
Possible, yes. Somewhat spineless, also yes.
11/15/2018 03:20 AMPosted by Ryzelol
is it possible to quit your job via phone text without notice

You could but forget about using them as a reference (if it is this bad, you were not planning on this anyway) or ever returning there (same as before). In at-will states, you can quit for any reason at any time but it is just unprofessional.
Unless it is a case of harassment (in which you need to speak to HR) there should be nothing holding you back from being an adult about it and quitting properly. References even from a place you left can sink you on other jobs. Don't burn bridges is the best advice I can offer you.