Mistweaver/way of the crane

Arenas
So I’m currently leveling my Mistweaver Monk to heal in 2s and 3s. At the moment in the 111-119 bracket in Bgs I’m having a lot of fun not only healing but fighting back using Way of the crane PvP talent. I’m able to not only survive Ganks but also depend myself/punish certain classes that train me. If I don’t kill them, I at least heal through their burst without getting locked out.

Does this hold true at 120? In world PvP and especially arena for making aggressive plays as a healer or winning a 1v1?
Or is it just that way of the crane is really strong in the 111-119 bracket and at 120 I will be a sitting duck/healbot?
Way of the crane is great at 120 as well.

It requires good awareness though, as you can be easily CC;d through it, have a defensive cooldown popped so its wasted

OR

worst case scenario you go in to add dps with WOTC get stunned and burst down
Way of the Crane still works well but you want to try to keep a mental note of any cc or disarms the other team might have up.

Preferably you save it for a solid "go" like any other damage cooldown and then yes it is very good. I quite enjoy it.
11/15/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Mêphiston
Way of the Crane still works well but you want to try to keep a mental note of any cc or disarms the other team might have up.

Preferably you save it for a solid "go" like any other damage cooldown and then yes it is very good. I quite enjoy it.

Monks cant be disarmed, unless that changed.

but yah nothing is a feels bad like going in for WotC and eating a 6 second kidney and getting exploded
Thanks guys , make me feel much better about getting my MW to 120. I hate to play something that can’t defend itself is the situation arises.
I know my job is to heal and it’s my partner’s job to get the kills... but I’d hate to just be a moving target dummy if it comes down to a 1v1 or someone attempts to gank me in the open world.
11/15/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Threeforfive
Thanks guys , make me feel much better about getting my MW to 120. I hate to play something that can’t defend itself is the situation arises.
I know my job is to heal and it’s my partner’s job to get the kills... but I’d hate to just be a moving target dummy if it comes down to a 1v1 or someone attempts to gank me in the open world.

Just a heads up...

In arena, especially in 3's for a VERY long time until you get REALLY good at dodging and pre hotting you are going to die in A LOT of stuns while your trinket is down.