Return top devs from mobile games, thanks.

General Discussion
Please get them started on fixing BFA ASAP.

So sick of the terrible RNG PvP rewards and classes just feel awful. I quit my shaman because of how boring they are now.
You do know that not all of the top devs have moved over to mobile games, right? They said "many" had. Many. Not most. Not all. Many.
11/15/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Eyrinjia
You do know that not all of the top devs have moved over to mobile games, right? They said "many" had. Many. Not most. Not all. Many.

Yes bring the “many” back because WoW is clearly in a terrible place and the few good ones that remain cannot fix everything.
Do they have their best devs making games for my Nokia? Kinda getting bored of snake now.
11/15/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Chaosnachos
Do they have their best devs making games for my Nokia? Kinda getting bored of snake now.

I don’t think they’re even making Nokia’s anymore my dude.
11/15/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Overgrowth
I don’t think they’re even making Nokia’s anymore my dude.

Man I will never get an upgrade. My wife bought me that phone in 2000 and said I can't get an upgrade till it breaks. It's my horcrux.
11/15/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Overgrowth
Please get them started on fixing BFA ASAP.

So sick of the terrible RNG PvP rewards and classes just feel awful. I quit my shaman because of how boring they are now.

But don't you have a phone? Soon you will be playing those classes on your touch screen! I mean to be real for a moment character depth and most of the systems this expansion are so dumbed down they could be done on a console or phone. Scares me!
It's really disheartening to see them run for the cheap cash grab business model over making a quality product. Blizzard quality used to actually mean something.
They can't, I am willing to be they are too busy trying to find ways to monetize the ways Diablo Mobile will play out. Veiled Crystals for everyone!