As a horde player(lvl120) should i quest in kul tiras?

General Discussion
I hit level 120 and finished all the quest in zandalar but ive got quest to do in kul tiras. Should i do the quest in kul tiras? Is it worth it?

Im only 304 item level and im trying to get that up by doing world quest.

Also any advise for me to how i can get better items with higher item levels without doing dungeons or raids? At least until i get a bit higher. I just returned to wow after 8 year break so i just finished leveling my shaman from level 80 so any advise would be great.
there are WQ dailyes in Kul Tiras
If you don't want to do dungeons or raids, the best way to get better gear is to kill the rare mobs in Arathi Highlands when your side holds it.

World Quests will also slowly improve your gear, as the ilvl of the rewards increases as your gear level does.

The Quests in Kul Tiras will be required for you to unlock your 5th mission table follower, and therefore required to unlock all your mission table upgrades. So you might as well start doing them.
yes, a good portion of the content is there.. like half the dungeons.
Yes theres a world boss there now. Do the honorbound quests that set up strongholds so you can travel there.

After ive noticed after gearing alts that better gear usually dropped FOR ME in those zones. Have fun and gl. Also unless your really into pvp and have a group id recommend warmode off lol
Typically speaking the world quests won't put you into an area that will flag you, there is the occasional odd patrol along a bridge or path near an alliance camp but otherwise you don't have to worry about it.
I don't think he is talking about world quests. There are random questing hubs and villages in Kul Tiras that the horde have access too. TBH I have been wondering this myself.
yah you want to do quests in kil.. I imagine theres a hored equal for rep stuffs so you get horde allied races unlocked.

Just plz, we have enough horde in horde mode though. Now somebuddy got a spare azerite torch so i can light a fire under stormwind and get people back in this darn thing called a "war"....
10/05/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Repopriesto
I don't think he is talking about world quests. There are random questing hubs and villages in Kul Tiras that the horde have access too. TBH I have been wondering this myself.

Yea, i see the world quest in kul tiras but im also seeing just normal quest to do. Ill do them but wanted to know if its worth it.
Once your rep gets higher (sorry can't remember what level) you can buy scouting missions from the emissary at the side of the ship where you board. You purchase them with war resources. Open them and you will get a mission to set up a base in various areas of Kul Tiras. This will greatly improve your way to get around.
First though, you have to have completed the intro quests to open up each of the 3 zones.
And don't be concerned about moving around Kul. Just keep outside the towns and mostly you will be fine.
It's no different really to Alliance moving around your 3 zones. For me, the scariest is the quests at what seems to be right in the outskirts of Dazar'Alor... the scamps, etc. Although my Horde Druid still hasn't been brave enough to do Sawtooth right in the Alliance harbor.