Friends

General Discussion
I have no friends who play and I feel like having friends to level with makes the game more fun.

I want to make frieeeends.

I would even play alliance. (wouldn't like it but oh well lol)

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
Make some friends! Just be nice and friendly and ask if someone you group with and click with if they want to be friends. It's not hard! Just need to look for the opportunity to say it.

I'm sure you've ran into people you got along with even in random pugs.
We are your friends!

Visit us here in our lovely clubhouse anytime. :)
10/07/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Velarivia
I have no friends who play and I feel like having friends to level with makes the game more fun.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

How's your guild working for you? The first place to look for friends is among your membership.
You should totally play Alliance. I need dungeon buddies to level my numerous alts

Edit: Fixed weird typo
10/07/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Woodspath
We are your friends!

Visit us here in our lovely clubhouse anytime. :)
Just beware of the playground bullies.
Maybe join a different guild, one that has other toons leveling in your range?

You're right though. This game can get very lonely at times, friends to chat and play with makes a difference.
I no longer have any friends in game either, part of why I don't really play anymore.

I just have a few select forum people on realid but I tend to not bother them much.

Things get lonely :(
10/07/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Lovefool
I no longer have any friends in game either, part of why I don't really play anymore.

I just have a few select forum people on realid but I tend to not bother them much.

I'm kinda shocked considering your demeanor on the forums is quite good. You're one of the people I actually like reading. I'm surprised you don't have people in friends flocking to you to hang around. Genuine comment, I'm not being sarcastic.
10/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Irbaineth

You're right though. This game can get very lonely at times, friends to chat and play with makes a difference.

Yeah I look for guilds that have social members but I'm currently not finding any luck. Maybe its the server as well? Most of my characters are on area 52 and I have one on WA.

Any ideas on good social servers?
10/07/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Shadina
10/07/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Lovefool

I'm kinda shocked considering your demeanor on the forums is quite good. You're one of the people I actually like reading. I'm surprised you don't have people in friends flocking to you to hang around. Genuine comment, I'm not being sarcastic.

I used to have many forum friends in game, men and women, but not in many years. I still remember when people accused me of trying to form a harem out of female forumers.

Sorry, but I've never been popular with people of the female walk of life to pull such a thing off. Never have been.
I'll be your friend,

For twenty bucks.

If you turn out to be cool, I'll knock it down to like 5 bucks.
But if you turn out to be a huge pain in the butt, I'll kick it up to 100.

Like the goblins say, time is money....

Friend.
Even when you have a few friends, the all new streamlined quests make it extremely hard to invite a friend and quest with. You just got to make sure everyone is at the same stage.

Now a days, I chat with friends, but we are all doing different stuffs.
Feel so weird.
Join guild (maybe join raid team?)

Do dungeons. Try to keep going with the same people.

Has friends
10/07/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Velarivia
10/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Irbaineth

Yeah I look for guilds that have social members but I'm currently not finding any luck. Maybe its the server as well? Most of my characters are on area 52 and I have one on WA.

Any ideas on good social servers?
with bfa you can look for some communities to join too. Check out the communities recruitment forum
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
10/07/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Alart
10/07/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Velarivia
I have no friends who play and I feel like having friends to level with and !@#$ makes the game more fun.

How's your guild working for you? The first place to look for friends is among your membership.

Not necessarily. Guilds are a joke these days. They only use each other for convenience. It's better to do other content with friends besides dungeons and raids, which most guilds only do together.
10/07/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Autodidactx
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
Please tell me that you at least had to google this lyrics and did not know them off by heart?...
I don't have any friends either. I used to have loads ( well, a few at least) then I left. Now they've all left. Bummer.