Maiev dropping the mic on Wrynn

Story Forum
1 2 3 11 Next
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/429476017653153802/498930357345976331/4b2d9d3020f063cd.png?width=299&height=473

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/Qf9lyGcemHz6crg4CsO2DrEnmLmfmstdk1CvtTKlEVY/https/i.gyazo.com/ef91820cb67689599c43ee5bfcdb4b31.png?width=321&height=473

The absolute LEGEND strikes again. Is this the start of the rest of Alliance questioning Stormwind's leadership? Only time will tell.
I wouldn't exactly call that a mic drop. More like vague passive-aggression.
Did Lena get a job at Blizzard?
Awfully convenient that Maiev is super loyal to Tyrande after the events of Warcraft III and Wolfheart.
Queen? When did Tyrande become a queen? I thought she hated the title queen because of Azshara.
That moment when Sylvanas committed the one ultimate act of good, causing real division in the Alliance and shattering the human empire meme forever.

Character redeemed.

Funnies aside, why is Maiev calling Tyrande a queen?
Oh! Does this mean they finally have the Alliance side of the Darkshore stuff ready to go I wonder?
Did she forget she was trying to have the night elves defect from the Alliance. Also, since when has Tyrande ever let anyone call her a "queen"? She hates that title due to its connection to Azhara!

Lastly, thanks to the Alliance the night elves wont have to deal with a Zandalari fleet helpiing the Horde!
10/08/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Resìleaf
Queen? When did Tyrande become a queen? I thought she hated the title queen because of Azshara.
10/08/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Verodica
Funnies aside, why is Maiev calling Tyrande a queen?
Because Blizzard doesn't pay attention to their own lore, especially when it involves the punching bag elves.
While I appreciate her being an absolute passive-aggressive savage, the queen thing is a bit off-putting and I'm wondering if it's a sarcastic stab at Tyrande. (or just Blizzard being lazy)

Replace 'Queen' with High Priestess and I'm down.

Move over, Andy!
10/08/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Grandblade
Awfully convenient that Maiev is super loyal to Tyrande after the events of Warcraft III and Wolfheart.

Remember that time she was chased out of Teldrassil for being a serial killer, trying to murder the night elf leaders, and claiming that the Alliance is a worthless institution that's done nothing but weigh the night elves down with problems they don't need?

I mean, I hated that novel too, but it feels like the whole thing has been stealth retconned at this point.
10/08/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Meldaea
10/08/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Grandblade

Remember that time she was chased out of Teldrassil for being a serial killer, trying to murder the night elf leaders, and claiming that the Alliance is a worthless institution that's done nothing but weigh the night elves down with problems they don't need?

I mean, I hated that novel too, but it feels like the whole thing has been stealth retconned at this point.
Best argument I can think of is that Jarod vouched for her actions in Val'sharah and the Broken Shore, since she seemed pretty cooled off when we busted her from jail.
10/08/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Meldaea

I'm assuming Blizz is just giving Maiev the same treatment that was given to Voss and Rexxar. Offering piss poor explanations to pigeonhole them into either faction for confusing and out of character story development.
our queen? is she mocking tyrande?
anyway i love maiev.

but i don't forget that theramore was destroyed for helping the nelfs.

now i wonder what exactly will be maievs role in all of.. this.
did she forgot that she tried to kill tyrande and malfurion?
10/08/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Daharahj
Who?
10/08/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Jerolan
10/08/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Daharahj
Who?
My current theory is Lena Dunham, but I'll let Daharahj clarify.
10/08/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Grandblade
10/08/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Jerolan
...Who?
My current theory is Lena Dunham, but I'll let Daharahj clarify.
God I hope not. Please don't let that trash heap write for my favorite race. The men are ignored too much as it is.
Maiev is being treated like Voss/Rexxar/Garona by throwing her in and making her OOC.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Night Elves being angry at the "High King" but this shouldn't be a Maiev moment.
I am pretty sure he Meant the poster Lena the Forum poster, who is known to HATE anduin and the humans :-P
OH, that Lena. How'd I forget about her?