Lvl 120 boost

General Discussion
Do we have an ETA on lvl 120 boosts? Will definitely not be back until then. Also, if any Blizzard employee is reading this, I'll pay for the boosts and we'll keep it on the dl ;)
Probably next expansion?
Why would they ever offer a boost to current level cap right after the expansion drops?
People would probably riot.
You have:

Up to 25% additional XP (10% wm, 10% dmf, 5% gem)
Quests
Islands
Arena Skirmishes
and soon Incursions
and later Heirlooms

There are enough efficient ways to level already. Pick one and call it a day.
Sorry to hear. I thought the zones and leveling were the best part of this expansion. A worgen druid should thrive in Drustvar! :)
Probably patch 8.2 at the latest I would imagine, keeping in line with previous expansions.
do invasions for a week or so in legion till lvl 110, by that time the invasions for bfa in 8.1 will be going, rinse repeat.
easy peasy
Since they began adding boosts with the WoD pre-order in MoP, they usually add them when they start allowing pre-orders for the next expansion. So don't expect them anytime before the next expansion is even announced.
10/08/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Palvanda
Why would they ever offer a boost to current level cap right after the expansion drops?People would probably riot.

Especially with a most likely gimme gear setup like the 110 had. To be appealing price wise it have to be 320 gear average. to run the WF's. Like how legion boost gave gear to be ready basically for most any legion content.

they will do this months out...when most will care less, if they care at all. Hell at that point AP armour pieces probably would have gone the way of the artifact weapons of legion. that is to say...dead as a concept all in all.
10/08/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Kania
do invasions for a week or so in legion till lvl 110, by that time the invasions for bfa in 8.1 will be going, rinse repeat.
easy peasy

World quest invasions would be awesome! The main reason most of my characters are even 110 to begin with lol.
10/08/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Kellyconway
You have:

Quests
Islands
Arena Skirmishes
and soon Incursions
and later Heirlooms

What is wm, dmf, and gem? I'm guessing heirlooms can't be leveled to 120 yet?
Is getting 10 levels through the new zones really that much a chore these days?
You won't see a 120 boost until the prepatch of whatever expansion follows BFA.
10/09/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Sanzozan
You have:

Quests
Islands
Arena Skirmishes
and soon Incursions
and later Heirlooms

Warmode, Darkmoon Faire buff....Insightful Rubellite for the gem
You have:

Quests
Islands
Arena Skirmishes
and soon Incursions
and later Heirlooms

Wait, how would they have Horde mode, they're posting on an alliance toon. Leveling in warmode is a lesson in futility, Unless it's in the dead of night when 70% of the horde are asleep, the 110 has legendaries, and the 120s are under 340 ilvl, because there's going to be more than one.
You have:

Quests
Islands
Arena Skirmishes
and soon Incursions
and later Heirlooms

I am sick of leveling and I would not even expect 120 boosts and upgraded heirlooms yet. Nut.