ILvl 360 Boomy LF Active Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Howdy Codereddew!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
3/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Thanks, replying now
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz being nearly killed. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We need the following:
-Ranged DPS
-Disc Priest
-Rogues
-1 Demon Hunter
That being said, we're looking at all players who can prove their former experience and willing to take any class into serious consideration with a competent player behind them.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy), or Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith). Or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/MYDzdhYpJQuFp9T63
Still looking
Good Morning Bump, Still looking
We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more dps and a dps with flex heals!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
2/8 M
8/8 H

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391
Kelza#1446

Apply at www.aloneguild.com
Hi! I'm a team leader from Afternoon Heroics, a semi-casual mythic team. Currently, our progression time is Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4 PM server time.

We would be willing to pay for your transfer to join us if you decided you liked our group and we were a good fit. I also offer prizes every several weeks for our team to bid on or buy with points (the first give away will probably be November).

If our time and ability to help you transfer interests you at all, please put in an application (for book-keeping purposes) at https://currentlyonline.gg/afternoonheroics. I look forward to talking to you!
10/17/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Aracan
Hi! I'm a team leader from Afternoon Heroics, a semi-casual mythic team. Currently, our progression time is Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4 PM server time.

We would be willing to pay for your transfer to join us if you decided you liked our group and we were a good fit. I also offer prizes every several weeks for our team to bid on or buy with points (the first give away will probably be November).

If our time and ability to help you transfer interests you at all, please put in an application (for book-keeping purposes) at https://currentlyonline.gg/afternoonheroics. I look forward to talking to you!
Responding Now
Hello,

I am the ranged officer for <Tainted Legacy> (Alliance) on US Stormrage. Tainted Legacy is a former top progression guild that was reformed into a semi-hardcore guild in BFA with an emphasis on clearing as much content as we can on a two day a week raiding schedule. The ideal raider is someone who understands and knows their class, continuously wants to progress their skill, and wants an engaging/humorous raiding environment. Additional information, including my contact information can be found below.

Raid Times:
Saturday/Sunday 4-8 pm (Pacific Standard Time), 7-11 (Eastern Standard Time)

Progression:
6/8 Heroic

Current Needs:
We do not recruit for the bench these are core spots.
    Ranged DPS

Contact Information:
Ranged Officer: WarPC#1562
If you are still looking:

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 6/8 H
Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start some mythic raiding in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in hardcore Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life. Haven't really found anyone we couldn't get along with.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

Feel free to contact me below if you are interested!
What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

We are looking for the below classes. This is not a requirement but be a bonus if you played:
Druid – Boomy/Resto
DK – Unholy/Frost
Warlock
Mage
Range DPS

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922)

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
<Entropic Cascade> @ US-Mal'Ganis [H]

Currently Recruiting:
-Healers
-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Schedule:
-Saturday: 3-6pm CST
-Sunday: 3-6pm CST

We will generally follow the schedule above but if the guild is wanting to start earlier or raid an extra hour then we may pursue pushing times for the week or a given day (This would require a 100% group vote)

About Us:
Entropic Cascade is a guild of like minded mythic raiders looking to build a strong raid team to push into mythic content. Overall we are looking to clear heroic and push into some mythics for the Uldir raid tier and get a solid foundation for the next tier. We are only raiding on a 6 hour schedule so we must be efficient in both clearing and pushing content.

We are a mature group of players who like to have fun while kicking !@# and taking names. If you are looking for a new home or interested in giving us a shot then please do not hesitate to add us.

GM: Owl (Nanjas#1454)
Officer: Symmonk (Symmetry19#1519)
Hey! <Aselia> [US Horde – Illidan] is a 2/8M 8/8H mythic oriented guild and we are looking for like minded players that want to progress as far as possible with as little time invested! Currently we are looking for all kinds of dps and heals. Our raid times currently are Saturday/Monday 7-10pm CST.

If you are interested in applying, please submit your application at https://goo.gl/forms/D7APHIIIar5Wpw9b2

Or please join this server for an in person interview at
https://discord.gg/cUpKJx

If there is anything you need to inquire about you can always message me via bnet (jadam#1828) or discord (jadam#7887)
Still looking at this time
Hello! Liege is 2/8M on Area 52 and pushing CE and we would love to push content with you on our team ^_^. We are looking for dedicated players who want to have fun but know when to be serious.

We raid Fri/Sat 10pm-2am EST

We also have non-mandatory farm nights for heroic and normal and we love pushing keys and other stuff as well :D

If you are interested and want to talk more please feel free to join our discord or message me ^_^

Btag: Syntira#1221
Discord: https://discord.gg/4SXp8Kb
Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push mythic progression and ideally cutting edge next tier.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Han+Shot+First.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag me(GM) Kreda#1892 or my Co-GM Outlaw#1723.