Is your arena dmg high or am I?

Demon Hunter
Am I crazy, Or do you guys do an insane amount of dmg in Arenas.

I mean all classes have their burst, and their moments of high output, but DHs are the only class i've seen so far out damage my heals or burn me out of mana from the sheer amount of output they do.

Also i've yet to see a class out dmg a DH in 2s or 3s.

This isn't a complaint thread, i know you all have your weaknesses but i'm just wondering how it feels to burn so hard.
10/11/2018 01:23 AMPosted by Trennsic
Am I crazy, Or do you guys do an insane amount of dmg in Arenas.

I mean all classes have their burst, and their moments of high output, but DHs are the only class i've seen so far out damage my heals or burn me out of mana from the sheer amount of output they do.

Also i've yet to see a class out dmg a DH in 2s or 3s.

This isn't a complaint thread, i know you all have your weaknesses but i'm just wondering how it feels to burn so hard.

"Superman class"
Generally the damage is from our cleave capability in my 2s im mostly top as my partner is a rogue and focus more on the cc where i just see red and go ham
The only thing overpowered on DH is mana rift

The class is balanced beyond that
we don't have any ability to reduce healing on a target, but do same damage as classes that do.
CC isn't great, no blind no sap no clone,
Damage is the same as classes with CC,
Damage is the same as classes with Mortal Strikes
10/12/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Dharc

you have a combat sap...
10/12/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Dharc

We have imprison mate use it ;D
Demon Hunters actually have pretty strong CC, almost comparable to a rogue.

2 stuns if talented and an incap on a low CD.

Damage is really cleave-y, which is scary if you stack. I guess that's why laser chickens and demon hunters are best pals.
Most of the time its because we cleave so much, hitting more then one target is what makes us look like we do so much damage. But generally i do about 2m damage in 3s.
Pretty much what people are saying. Also our CC is instant cast so we can use it and get right back on our target. Where some classes have to cast their CC. Cleave like people have stated. Another thing is that some classes have to stop and off heal/dispel them or a party member.