How are you doing WRA?

Wyrmrest Accord
I'm preparing to move soon, just anxious about it. Moving day falls on the same day as the day when my apartment burned down and I lost everything. But it's a fresh start in a bigger city, with more opportunity for work, so it's good.

How about yourselves? How's your October so far, any good?
I was in the path of Hurricane Florence; things in my small town are just starting to return to normal. So it's still a bit cattywompus, but we're getting there lol
I'm sleepier than I'd like to be when heading off to my job at the factory but I can't complain. There's a gentle rain and the leaves have started to change colors and that's always pleasant.
10/11/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Ceraenis
I was in the path of Hurricane Florence; things in my small town are just starting to return to normal. So it's still a bit cattywompus, but we're getting there lol

Oh damn, how bad was the damage? I went through Isabel as a kid, that alone was scary.
Excited to go to BlizzCon this year, plane leaves in 3 weeks!

In not so great news, getting harassed to all hell on Twitter.
10/11/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Dawnsky
Excited to go to BlizzCon this year, plane leaves in 3 weeks!

In not so great news, getting harassed to all hell on Twitter.

Yay BlizzCon! Hope you enjoy it. But why are you getting harassed on Twitter?
I'm existing.
Extra sleepy lately, along with one of my knees acting up again (I blame both of these things on the weather getting cool.)

My stitches are FINALLY coming out from surgery last month so that's cool!

Anxiety has significantly decreased, but depression has increased to that "I don't even feel like being awake" phase.

Trying to get motivated to prepare for my 13 Days of Hallow's End events but with everything else its difficult, plus I don't have the support I used to for them, and it doesn't seem like anyone is really interested in them anyways so....=shrug= STILL GONNA TRY THO.

Honestly, life isn't too bad right now. Those are all minor complaints. I hope you're all having a wonderful spooky season. <3
I just found out the pretty mountain I can see from my apartment is a dormant volcano!

Still better than living in Missouri.
10/11/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Sylfdra
10/11/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Ceraenis

Oh damn, how bad was the damage? I went through Isabel as a kid, that alone was scary.

Luckily, I was blessed and suffered no damage to my home or property, but the rest of my town, New Bern NC, has been wrecked. We will have volunteer groups here till late November at least :/ But! Life goes on :)
Congratulations on the move, it will go well and be a great next step.

I'm pretty good, organising the purchase of a real high quality guitar w/ a luthier and am real hyped over it. Working a lot and enjoying it. Thinking to put in for 2 hours of leave and leave 2 hours early today :D
It's a nice !@#$in' day out. Read some good books at Barnes N Noble. No schoolwork today, for once, so I practically have the day off if nothing goes wrong. Went couponing and got a nice lunch at Steak N' Shake for cheap. Dunno what to do with the rest of my day, might nap or something. Was happy with the Warfront answer for the Q&A, it's great for my guild, so I'm all around in a really good mood.
Doing well. Got the week off from school and I've spent it getting over the 60-80 level hump on my mage. Plus, I've been hanging out with friends and working on projects I've been putting off for a while, so I'm feeling a lot more productive with my life.

Only complaint is this year is the first where I haven't made a costume for Halloween and I'm bummed out by that.

Hope your move goes well!
I was recently promoted, so I’ve beem spending the past few days learning how everything works.

I also found a gray hair in my red beard. This is not good.
On vacation all week as a pre-emptive celebration for my one year anniversary on the 14th. I never thought I'd get married, let alone keep them from realizing how awful I am for a whole year.
Good luck on the move! Moving to a new city can be scary but loads of fun!

Otherwise, I'm house hunting and self teaching myself animation. I don't have any big plans like most people assume but the challenge of it is a lot of fun. I've been doing everything in photoshop using the timeline tool but it's not sustainable at all rendering because my desktop struggles hard. So I've recently got the trial version of TVPaint and hoping this doesn't melt my processor. My buddy is going to give me a bunch of their animating paper and equipment from their days in college for me to try since I still mostly work traditionally, I've been doing all my key frames with pen and ink and then scanning and doing the inbetweens digitally. Anyway, nothing to really show off but happy with the progress I've made over the last few weeks.
Today was my grandmother's funeral. I didn't get to go because midterm. The reception is here at home.

I sat down at a table with some food and a cheeky little 3 year old girl said that I should sit at her table because there were more chairs. So I sat at the kiddy table.

I'm wearing my uni shirt today. An equally cheeky 9 year old asked me if I was a professor at the University.

... I feel both young (kiddy table) and old at the same time.
I'm a history teacher, and my school recently got a grant for a 3D Printer.

Suffice it to say, I now have a small bust of Julius Caesar that doubles as a pen-holder. They stick right out of his back.

Et tu, Brute?
I'm fine, except I think I'm coming down with a case of the flu and I'm howie screaming internally because I don't want to be sick, I want to go to work again next week D:
10/11/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Zandrae
Today was my grandmother's funeral. I didn't get to go because midterm. The reception is here at home.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my grandmother last December, and even if you believe they're going to a "better place", it still hurts.

As an addendum to my previous post. Am depressed. I did a lot of terrible things to my body this year (self-harm) and the sad reality that I can never go back to modeling due to the severity of it is setting in....and I'm just generally unhappy with life. I adore the person I'm with sometimes, but usually I just feel like I should be on my own because I don't want to be a burden due to medical and psychological issues.

Also, I have been drinking a lot. Not enough to get even remotely drunk most of the time, but enough to be social (in WoW) so I don't feel so lonely, and enough to make me realize how much I hate who I am....especially when I drink.

I'm drinking right now. Seems to be the only time I can express myself, which is a problem. I still go to work every day, pay my bills, and do things I need to do as a responsible adult, but I still hate myself and think everyone else probably does too.