BFA's ending CONFIRMED

General Discussion
*Sylvanas is cornered by the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance at her secret villain lair built below the Undercity, Baine stands over her holding a giant rubber chicken*

Baine: "You disappoint me Sylvanas, you are not worthy of your fath- *ahem* of Vol'jin's legacy who was apparently high af when he made you Warchieftain of the Scour- of the Horde"

*prepares to bring the rubber chicken down, but Anduin interposes himself between Sylvanas and Baine blocking his blow with a magical icicle stick made of night elf tears that has an unpronounceable Elven name*

Anduin: Her punishment is not alone for you to decide. Let's discuss our options for several minutes, I'm sure she won't turn into a fart cloud and try to run away.*He and Baine exchange a tender look and unspoken words pass between them before they're rudely interrupted*

*placeholder night elf character limps in, is it Tyranduh? No one knows.*

placeholder night elf:My people have suffered, more than any other, at her hands and at the hands of bad writing. Let her stand trial in Pandaria. There, we will mete out justice, for no one.

A&B: This can't possibly backfire.
10/11/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Momimfotm
*Sylvanas is cornered by the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance at her secret villain lair built below the Undercity, Baine stands over her holding a giant rubber chicken*

Baine: "You disappoint me Sylvanas, you are not worthy of your fath- *ahem* of Vol'jin's legacy who was apparently high af when he made you Warchieftain of the Scour- of the Horde"

*prepares to bring the rubber chicken down, but Anduin interposes himself between Sylvanas and Baine blocking his blow with a magical icicle stick made of night elf tears that has an unpronounceable Elven name*

Anduin: Her punishment is not alone for you to decide. Let's discuss our options for several minutes, I'm sure she won't turn into a fart cloud and try to run away.*He and Baine exchange a tender look and unspoken words pass between them before they're rudely interrupted*

*placeholder night elf character limps in, is it Tyranduh? No one knows.*

placeholder night elf:My people have suffered, more than any other, at her hands and at the hands of bad writing. Let her stand trial in Pandaria. There, we will mete out justice, for no one.

A&B: This can't possibly backfire.
I don't think it will end like this, it can't end like this =D

Something else will happen or maybe a plot twist that gives her a Trump card to use.
Needs more Nathanos.
UnderUndercity
I will take an expansion where we travel back to an alternate timeline where Sylvanas killed and raised all of the Alliance's WC2 heroes. That entire concept is better than the drivel we've had so far this xpac.
Did I see an Anduin x Baine in there?

Oh my.
10/11/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Averyx
Needs more Nathanos.

Yea but he's not my self-insert.

UnderUndecity

Yes

I will take an expansion where we travel back to an alternate timeline where Sylvanas killed and raised all of the Alliance's WC2 heroes. That entire concept is better than the drivel we've had so far this xpac.

Ranger-lords of Quel'thalas expansion confirmed?
Needs more Nathanos.

Nathanos is the fight AFTER Dark Apothecaries.

"So, it has come to this. Together, we have learned and grown over the years, and now we find ourselves face to face on the battlefield. Do not think I will go easy on you, nor do I expect any quarter. What we do now, we do for the Horde, both of us."

"Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down. May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

Before Sylvanas is Val'kyr Council.

THEN Sylvanas.
Manga- Elegy/A Good War.
Anime- Old Soldier/War Bringer Sylvanas.
Blizzard adaptation- In game content.
Obviously Sylvanas will sacrifice herself to defeat N'Zoth and free Azeroth. Her selfless act makes her be reborn as a Val'kyr. Her newfound sense of purpose gives her the courage she needs to to confess her love to Nathanos, then she names Baine as the new warcheif and flies away to be with her rotted lover forever.

Anduin is so moved by this display that he works up the courage to walk up to Baine and give him the kiss he so desperately wanted to give him all these years. Cue the wedding cutscene between Baine and Anduin as their union merges the Alliance and Horde, ending the faction war forever.

Jaina becomes upset that a cow stole her man, and she goes into a psychotic rage. She is banished from the now united Alliance and Horde and vows to get her revenge on the "traitorous Alliance" and "murderous Horde." Then begins the next expansion, Proudmoore's Fury.
10/11/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Hexadecimal
I will take an expansion where we travel back to an alternate timeline where Sylvanas killed and raised all of the Alliance's WC2 heroes.
We shall call it: Warlords of Azeroth!
Gonna need source.
Sylvanas is cornered, but shoots a random Murloc. Then she yells "Azeroth is free!" and everyone forgets everything she did. X-Wings fly over and Ewoks sing "Yub nub".
10/11/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Fatcow
Obviously Sylvanas will sacrifice herself to defeat N'Zoth and free Azeroth. Her selfless act makes her be reborn as a Val'kyr. Her newfound sense of purpose gives her the courage she needs to to confess her love to Nathanos, then she names Baine as the new warcheif and flies away to be with her rotted lover forever.

Anduin is so moved by this display that he works up the courage to walk up to Baine and give him the kiss he so desperately wanted to give him all these years. Cue the wedding cutscene between Baine and Anduin as their union merges the Alliance and Horde, ending the faction war forever.

Jaina becomes upset that a cow stole her man, and she goes into a psychotic rage. She is banished from the now united Alliance and Horde and vows to get her revenge on the "traitorous Alliance" and "murderous Horde." Then begins the next expansion, Proudmoore's Fury.

Proudmoore’s Crusade. Bring that full circle.
Will the next xpac take us 30 years into the past to an AU Azeroth where we fight in the first war? World of Warcraft: High Lords of Azeroth.
10/11/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Airc
Sylvanas is cornered, but shoots a random Murloc. Then she yells "Azeroth is free!" and everyone forgets everything she did. X-Wings fly over and Ewoks sing "Yub nub".

The ghost of Arthus appears next to the ghosts of Uther and Terenas and all is forgiven.

Still a better love story than Twilight.
10/11/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Espanyolo

Proudmoore’s Crusade. Bring that full circle.
Yes! Make her end up becoming her father and try cleansing the land of the "inhuman filth." She no longer trusts anyone but humans and wishes to cleanse the land of all other races and establish her "true alliance."

It be easy to come up with reasons for her to hate every other race. Night Elves are incompetent tacticians who obviously learned nothing from their thousand-year lifespans. Dwarves are eternally drunk. Gnomes are... gnomes. Orcs killed her father. etc.

Make it happen Blizzard!

Proudmoore's Fury? Nah, I'd call it "The Freezing Crusade".
Needs more Nathanos.

What Mom couldn't convey is that Natty sticks his head into the frame of every shot so he's blocking all the action.

Also every boss in the raid goes immune at 1% and he comes in and kills it instead.