Heritage armor dreams

General Discussion
What sort of inspiration would you like them to draw upon for future heritage armor sets?

Humans are a bit of a tricky one since we've already had a pretty damn nice stormwind armor set. I reckon it would be cool if they went old school with them. Really, really old school to the time when the humans were new and lived as barbarian tribes. Take the style of Strom'kar for inspiration; big chunks of bronze looking metal, some bone, some fur. Give it a kind of short kilt looking design. That'd be awesome. There's a real lack of barbarian style stuff in this game.

For undead, I think they will have enough of the skull motif in the upcoming darkshore warfront armor. I reckon it would be cool if they embraced their humanity and remembered who they used to be; the kingdom of Lordaeron. Designwise I don't really know what I want it to look like. All I know is I'd like to see the old Lordaeron crest somewhere on it.

For draenei, maybe an flashier, up to date version of the old crystalforge armor. They could do something cool with that.

For worgens, waistcoats and tophats.

For night elves, a lot of skin. I'd be quite ok with that "night elf archer" armor we saw becoming their heritage armor.

Any other ideas?
Just cover me in totems.
10/14/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Korojin
Just cover me in totems.

So basically the highmountain set?
10/14/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Magnarok

More totems.
10/14/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Korojin
10/14/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Magnarok

More totems.

just make you look like one giant totem... with an axe.
10/14/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Korojin
Just cover me in totems.

Same, just replace totems with spinning gears.
10/14/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Magnarok
Really, really old school to the time when the humans were new and lived as barbarian tribes. Take the style of Strom'kar for inspiration; big chunks of bronze looking metal, some bone, some fur. Give it a kind of short kilt looking design. That'd be awesome. There's a real lack of barbarian style stuff in this game.

Which is completely disconnected from Humans today. It would be dumb and would only appease people who wish Human were Vrykul.

If you're going Arathi Empire then go for gold, furs and gold. Make it look like the Ancient King paladin guardian. Otherwise I'd rather they do something simple that comes in a couple different color palettes to rep all of the Human Kingdoms. Blue for Stormwind/Lordaeron, red for Stromgarde, green for Kul Tiras, orange for Alterac, purple for Dalaran, grey for Gilneas, and white for Theramore.
Well of course, something useless for actual defense. A string bikini made of leaves, and that's just for the men.

Maybe a variant that's charred/blackened with red flickers of embers on it. You know. In remembrance.
Pretty happy with the Dwarf set.