MechaGnomes Allied Race Megathread

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I'm seeing a lot of hate coming for mechagnomes from the Alliance as an Allied race so i'm here to pitch in my support for them. I support mechagnomes as the Alliance's new allied race, they sound intriguing, and are aesthetically unique.

They will be the first race in the game that are mechanical! If they get released this might be the first time I roll a gnome.

Hoping for them to get announced this blizzcon with vulpera

show your support! woohoo!
Why do people keep talking about mechagnomes all of a sudden? Did I miss something?
Synths. Filthy, Synths.

It's an abomination.
10/17/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Hazzulu
Why do people keep talking about mechagnomes all of a sudden? Did I miss something?

Alliance are getting mechagnomes as an AR while we are getting Vulpera since their zone hints at them getting it, they have a junkyard filled with missing gnomes.
I hope not, Vulpera may be a furry race but at least there will be people playing for other reasons than just "I am smol, lol", gnomes are just a joke, no one picks gnome to play seriously with the character.
10/17/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Elthunis
I hope not, Vulpera may be a furry race but at least there will be people playing for other reasons than just "I am smol, lol", gnomes are just a joke, no one picks gnome to play seriously with the character.

Man, Vulpera are just Goblins
Mechagnomes were data mined.. I think. But they're going to be a part of darkshore warfronts.. I think. So no no allied mecha gnome race for Alliance, I am sorry.. I think.
I want a mechagnome druid who can transform into ROBOTS

Robotic Sabertooth for Feral form

Miniature Steam Tank for Guardian form

Mechano-suit with gattling gun & rocket launcher arms for Balance form

Mechano-suit then sprouts booster rockets and flies for Flight Form.

Miniature Gnomish Submarine or Torpedo form while swimming.

And shoots freakin' lazur beams from it's eyes, activates shield matrix for active mitigation/defensive CDs, fires gattling guns/rockets and uses nano-tech and stim-pack-darts for healing effects.

GIMMIEEEEEEEEEEE
10/17/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Fizzlevolt

GIMMIEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes
Let's take a moment to appreciate how the only people that supposedly "want" this are Horde players who in reality just want to see the Alliance mad.

Joke's on you, most Alliance players already know Blizz will treat us like crap regardless.
Now we are talking, this is an allied race I can get behind.

I really like Fizzles idea of mechanical druids lol.

Says the furry!
10/17/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Fizzlevolt

Says the furry!

Ye, Mechagnomes are 100000000x better than Vulpera
10/17/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Haitahwa
10/17/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Fizzlevolt
Says the furry!

Ye, Mechagnomes are 100000000x better than Vulpera

Vulpera are basically just Worgen Goblins as far as I'm concerned. Let the Horde get them!
Oh, and to follow up on my mechagnome druid suggestion above.

Changing forms MUST have the morphing sound effect from Transformers. This is a MUST!
10/17/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Fizsalie
Now we are talking, this is an allied race I can get behind.

I will like Fizzles idea of mechanical druids lol.

Hey, hey, lady, keep it your pants! This a family friendly establishment.

Oh wait, I completely misread that. Moving along.
No, Gnomes are awful enough we don't need another Gnome race.
If the Horde get Vulpera, do you think I could throw on a red tabard, crouch and infiltrate their strongholds?
10/17/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Ruenan
No, Gnomes are awful enough we don't need another Gnome race.

Says the bootleg Dwarf!