I'm so upset

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If they removed the xp rewards, and pvp talents for pve for warmode that would be an argument. But alas, it's not.

XP Rewards... You mean the 10% that could be considered a perk if you were not being corpse camped?

If you are being corpse camped, you are not gaining XP, as you can't exactly level while in ghost form. IMO, the 10% bonus is there to help make up for the loss of XP per hour. Warmode off would make leveling faster due to not being harrassed by the opposing faction and thus not have to worry of dying constantly (unless you decide to take a tumble off a cliff or something).

However, there are times when you aren't actually being ganked constantly, so there are times the 10% bonus is actually beneficial instead of compensation. Some zones are less popular for ganking than others.

Lets say for example you are getting ganked in Duskwood (Raven Hill or Darkshire), turn off Warmode til you leave for Stranglethorn. If, after turning on Warmode, you find that it's a more pleasant experience, you could continue questing and reap the benefits of the perk.

Warmode, 98% of the time is much faster leveling; sorry data disagrees with you. Also PvP talents, which makes kills faster or lowers the time between pulls, gives more mobility, makes you able to solo stuff you couldn't previously.

There's a reason they slowed down leveling so much only to add XP buffs to warmode. Because all Wpvp is these days in ganking.
I see you are not even noticing my base point.

You. are. not. gaining. any. exp while being corpse camped by gankers. I agree the 10% is a perk. I even admitted it. I am not saying that people should turn off warmode all the time, just keep it off until you feel you are out of sight of constant ganking (like Duskwood, that place is popular for ganking when I was there).
10/28/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Unicronn
I see you are not even noticing my base point.

You. are. not. gaining. any. exp while being corpse camped by gankers. I agree the 10% is a perk. I even admitted it. I am not saying that people should turn off warmode all the time, just keep it off until you feel you are out of sight of constant ganking (like Duskwood, that place is popular for ganking when I was there).

Technically you can earn XP while being corpse camped with a group. Corpse camping for an extensive enough period, say hours at a time per 10 levels doesn't occur except in the smallest of cases. There was never any xp buff on PvP servers, PvP talents for PvE mobs. Them removing Pvp servers and then adding this in to keep people out in the world to be ganked, that's all it is.
3/10

You kids don't know how to troll. At all.
10/28/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Toshair
Me and my girlfriend were minding our own business in Redridge Mountains. Suddenly a 120 Orc warrior showed up and ganked us. But it didn't end there.

This monster, simulated the r word onto my poor sweet delicate girl friend by sitting on her face over and over and over, and /pointing and laughing at me as I was helpless to defend her.

Blizzard I reported this foul person and I only hope that you give him the punishment he deserves. My girlfriend and I are literally shaking from the ordeal

Did he carve a snowflake into your corpses? :-(
It happened to me
#metoo
Easy defense is bite as they sit, they only sit once.......
Me and my girlfriend were minding our own business in Redridge Mountains. Suddenly a 120 Orc warrior showed up and ganked us. But it didn't end there.

This monster, simulated the r word onto my poor sweet delicate girl friend by sitting on her face over and over and over, and /pointing and laughing at me as I was helpless to defend her.

Blizzard I reported this foul person and I only hope that you give him the punishment he deserves. My girlfriend and I are literally shaking from the ordeal

I smell...an implausible story. And possibly one of Sunday's finest.

Folks, please move your cursor to the back button and go back three pages.
10/28/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Rosefina

Pretty much this.

Tickets don't offer any discussion or bring attention to any issues.
Tickets may not result in discussion, but you are adjusting OP's comment to your agenda. OP said this was the reason for this thread: "I am recounting my experience so Blizzard knows my dissatisfaction with it all" not because he wanted a discussion.
It's all in fun. I have been ambushed time after time. It's no big deal. Part of the game.

hilarious! That is how they used to do it in the old days, repeatedly sitting on a girl's face while laughing and pointing at her incapacitated failure of a man. Yup...just like the old days.
@OP, I am sorry that you and your GF was attacked, but depending on what realm you're on and if you had Warmode turned on was an invitation to be atacked to begin with. Wrong place, wrong time, lesson learned the hard way.

im not sure if this is a troll post or you're really having an issue, but either way, im going to try and help as best i can. first, this is wow... meaning it has it's fair share of trolls. secondly, if you're going to thrive in this game, you have to remember to toughen your skin as much as you can, bc you're more likely then not to encounter these types of people on a more frequent basis on a mmorpg. the person that trolled you and your gf was just another one of these immature people, you have to feel sorry for him/her, we dont know why he/she chooses to act like that, something deeper could be going on in his life that causes him to use the anonymity of the internet to express his frustration. or... he/she is really just being immature. either way, in my own opinion, it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt. dont focus on those types of people/encounters, but rather focus on the excitement of the actual game play and the joy of experiencing it with the girl you care for/love. God Bless.
Log out? Seriously? Why would you stay logged in?

I mean you are probably trolling, but if not, just log out. You can't be harassed if you aren't there.

You can exit the game manually, even if it tells you your can't leave because you are in combat.
your choice to warmode so i dont care.this is you "im going to turn on warmode then complain when i get attacked"....i dont care.
I just have one question!

I just want to know what race your girlfriend plays! Is she a doggo like you?

I'm just curious really.
If you don't want to pvp, turn off warmode. It's as simple as that.
Trolling or not, sitting on peoples faces in pvp (thanks for the censorship blizz, sarcasm) is something people should grow out of, if they can't they should be playing monopoly.

10/28/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Gorx
If you don't want to pvp, turn off warmode. It's as simple as that.

Turning off war mode doesn't change despicable and immature behavior.