Is the ship to Teldrassil gone for good?

General Discussion
I haven't been over there on this toon to test it out, but how does a horde get to Azuremyst at the moment now that the boats are gone?
10/29/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Aletai
I haven't been over there on this toon to test it out, but how does a horde get to Azuremyst at the moment now that the boats are gone?
they don't hehehehe
10/29/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Aletai

I have been checking around and you simply use the portal to get in.
In 8.1 the tree is gone. There is a moon there in that spot.
10/29/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Volley
Very sad. This Blood Elf mourns for her Night Elf sisters, and I will continue to condemn the acts of undead banshee Sylvanas--created by the cursed Runeblade called Frostmourne.

Not convinced. We're coming for Silvermoon next.
10/29/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Stride
10/29/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Volley
Very sad. This Blood Elf mourns for her Night Elf sisters, and I will continue to condemn the acts of undead banshee Sylvanas--created by the cursed Runeblade called Frostmourne.

With what army?
10/29/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Bipzi
10/29/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Orangelotusx
The ship for Kul Tiras has taken the place for the ship to Teldrassil and the ship to Azuremyst Isle is gone too. Now to get there you need to use a portal. Are they gone for good?

The airship from Org to UC has been broken for some time as well. I assume at some point it'll be fixed, but as for Teldrassil... I ask you a serious question op.

What Teldrassil?

Fyi horde scum!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Teldrassil

Its not just a tree but an island sticking out of the sea. After the ambers smolder out and the ashes wash away, ghe Kaldorei can safely go back and rebuild darnassus anew, or grow annother world tree: properly.

The absence of boats and Zeppelins is killing what little immersion is left in the game.
10/29/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Parissa
10/29/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Stride

With what army?
One void elf.
10/29/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Bipzi
10/29/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Orangelotusx
The ship for Kul Tiras has taken the place for the ship to Teldrassil and the ship to Azuremyst Isle is gone too. Now to get there you need to use a portal. Are they gone for good?

The airship from Org to UC has been broken for some time as well. I assume at some point it'll be fixed, but as for Teldrassil... I ask you a serious question op.

What Teldrassil?

Am okay with the portal where the zepp to UC was though. Really just throwing down a portal solves some of the issue. ;)
Its supposed to be "World" of Warcraft not phased of warcraft; there should be boats and Zeppelins and wagons to every town.
10/29/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Sagitarius
10/29/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Trollingyou
The sword wielded of course by an Alliance HUMAN.

Placed and brought there by an Orc warlock.

Which, ironically, was brought to Azeroth by Medivh ... a human.
Who was being controlled by a demon.

So it's all Sargeras's fault if you want to be technical.
10/29/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Dyra
10/29/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Sagitarius

Placed and brought there by an Orc warlock.

Which, ironically, was brought to Azeroth by Medivh ... a human.
Who was being controlled by a demon.

So it's all Sargeras's fault if you want to be technical.
But Sargeras only did that because he discovered the existence of the Void Lords.
Wasn't there news about the removal of these ship borne transportation routes being mandated by limitations in WoW's game code? I seem to recall a dev talking/posting about there being a limit on how many ship borne transportation routes can be to/from one single map location.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.