guild found

Guild Recruitment
Found a guild, thanks all
<Clockwork> is a relatively new guild formed by Puggers. We strive not only to improve our guild but to improve the members within it. Currently according to raider io we are 6/8 Heroic however our most of our current core members are 8/8H 2/8M. Our current goal is to fill out our core group, so that we can start to push into Mythic more.

Our current raid times are Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10PM-1AM EST

If you have any questions contact me at:

BNET: filnbek3#1981
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Currently we are looking for a tank, holy paladin and some range dps.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
{Oof}-Zul’Jin-Horde
We are a guild that is looking for like-minded people to continue progression in Mythic Uldir. We are currently 8/8H & 2/8M.

We raid Tuesday/Friday/Sunday from 8pm-11pm est.

We strive to push content in a timely manner without the elite/hardcore attitudes. While our main focus is indeed hard progression raiding, we provide a relaxed and chill environment -opposed to most mythic progression guilds.
Our main priority is (and always will be) to make sure that our members are not expected to compromise and can consistently play the roles they love while having a great time doing it! Raiding shouldn’t be an additional job, it should be something you do because you enjoy it.

Currently we are looking for 1 Warrior and a few other (open) DPS slots as well as 1 (healer) to fill out our Mythic roster.

We also understand that adult life can be unpredictable. Our Discord has a specific channel that you will be required to post in, should you need to miss raid.

If you are interested, you can catch me online (Darka) or with my battle tag (Darka#1246)
Hey there, Whorrendous,

We are a laid back group looking for a solid Tank for our Mythic Progression raid!

<Nothing Personal> 2/8m, 8/8h ([A] on Sargeras)
Raid times: Mon, Tue, Wed 7pm-10pm PST
(we also have an optional Sun Normal raid 7pm-10pm PST)

If those times look good to you and/or you wanted to ask anything, feel free to add me - Spiffie#1938
Hit me up if your still looking. We are looking to add a few dps to our roster.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael'thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who's goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school. Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
2/8M

Current Openings:
RDPS: Mage or Lock
MDPS: Warrior, DH or Rogue
Healers: None
Tanks: Tank with viable DPS offspec
***If you don't see your spec listed still apply if you are interested***

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905
updated ilevel
still searching!
still looking!
updated ilevel again
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
updated ilevel
Add me on battlenet!
still searching!
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression (2/8M) needing a few more exceptional DPS and one healer.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
Lots of great West coast guilds messaging me but I can't stay up that late sorry!
<Extremely Powerful Gamer> We are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders
alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding
team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined
guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

--Recruiting--

-Tanks-
BM Monk - High

-Heals-
Holy/Disc - High
MW Monk - High
Resto Druid - Medium

-Melee-
Rogue - High
Demon Hunter - Medium
WW Monk - Medium
Enhance (resto os) - Low

-Ranged-
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Hunter - High
Druid - High
Priest - Medium

Always looking for exceptional players regardless of what is listed above.

Our goal is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in
Uldir, eventually pushing CE next tier and beyond, and be active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in quality raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

We have a few minimum requirements as we are looking to recruit quality players over someone to just fill a raid spot, this includes:

*360+ ilvl*
*8/8H Uldir experience*
*80%+ Warcraft Logs parses*
*90%+ Attendance* (We understand things happen and having to miss a day, all we ask is to let us know in advance.)

***We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.***

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com

If interested or have any questions you can contact us via Btag: KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550
dasd
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are recruiting all types of players for BFA Raiding (and drunken RBG Night)! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team that is 8/8H 2/8M looking to push for Cutting Edge.

Needs:

DPS (especially Warlock, WW Monk, Rogues)

Any exceptional players will be considered!

We are a core of former CE/AoTC raiders that want to make consistent progression throughout BfA. We are aiming to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times areTues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Add Budäh#1904, for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)