3 LF late night raid

Guild Recruitment
Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to join us at <Pi>
We are a 8/8 H 2/8 M raiding guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST with a optional heroic clear on Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Battle Tag) or Craze#0393 (discord)
So I'd like to point out I am not an officer in my guild but we're looking at replacing unreliable people so I am doing my part to help. The guild could absorb the guaranteed 3 of rogue, shaman and hunter but the other 3 would be difficult and it's unlikely any guild already in mythic could take on 6 people without making your spots competitive. Also I am unsure how late is late for you, but here you go any ways;

Deathless is a semi-hardcore guild on Vashj/Frostwolf that raids 3 nights a week and is currently 2/8M. We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays to 8-11PM PST/11PM-2AM EST.

The core of the raid team are close friends who've cleared a-many of mythic bosses, and raided together for years. At the start of BFA a few of us parted ways with a 10/11M guild to return to our core of misfits, enjoy a little crude humor and kill bosses at a high-level.

We're a drama free zone with a love for killing alliance, and many 2K ranked players. We RBG, gear our lower ilvl raiders and enjoy pretty much everything WoW related.

We’re looking to fill some of our core DPS mythic spots for Uldir and beyond, we're open to all but specifically looking for WW Monk, warlocks, rogue, mage and hunter to add to our core of mythic misfits.

If you're interested or have any questions add Wutu#1726 and I can help with what I can or direct you to an officer that can.
Hey man, we might be what you're looking for. Check out our recruitment post below. I would love to jump into discord and discuss if you're interested.

<Ethos> (US) Emerald Dream 8/8 H 2/8M - Alliance

WHO WE ARE: <Ethos> is a community of gamers that have been playing together since BC. Led by veteran raiders, Ethos' expectation is to down all of heroic and progress into mythic in each raid tier while the content is current. Though our main focus is PVE content we are currently looking to form a semi-casual RBG team to run once a week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for experienced raiders that can consistently preform in the "blue" and "purple" percentile in wowlogs. You need to be teamwork oriented, willing to listen to constructive criticism, and adapt to on the spot changes in raid strats. Most of all, we need people that are looking to be apart of a fun, friendly, and focused community of like minded gamers.

RAID SCHEDULE: <Ethos> is a 2 a week raiding guild that raids for a minimum of 6 hours a week. We very rarely go over raid times. However, during the launch week of a raid be expected to run up to 1 hour over schedule. This is because we fully expect to down all of normal on week 1 of launch.

Tuesday – 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (CST)

Thursday – 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (CST)

In addition to our normal raid times we also do organized guild activities on Monday and Wednesday nights. These are completely optional and can range from mythic plus runs, arena, and on occasion a third raid night.

RECRUITMENT - DPS IS A PRIORITY BUT ALL APPLICATES ARE WELCOME!

As stated above, we are mainly focusing on the classes listed below to round of the rest of our raid team. However, anyone is welcome to apply for an flex raid position.

Warlock
Balance Druid
Hunter (ranged)
Elemental Shaman
Paladin Healer

We're also not apposed to taking in large groups of raiders. We will work with large groups to try and accommodate each role. Thank you for your interest in <Ethos>. For additional information please reply here. Or reach out to myself or another member of the guild

GM: powerplay#1560
Officer: mrmiffles#1585
bump
woo
next
Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AMPST (2AM-4AM EST)
Current Progression: 4/8M
Recruitment Contacts: TheMingler#1782, Chopper#1118, and Doom#1189 (all BattleNet)
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Late+Night+Shenanigans (out of date)
Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and are currently pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of excellent rDPS to help us reach our goals. Another rogue for our eventual Zul push would be great, too. We look forward to hearing from you!
hello
rawr
Add me we need all three classes

Thug3299#1940

Even though I posted earlier ;-)
boop
On for a while
=]
boo
nope
<Despicable> 4/8M 8/8H is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We're a progression minded Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. We are looking for skilled players who can raid our days/times. Recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED Mage/boomkin/lock/Spriest/Hpally/Rshammy/MWmonk/Rogue or DH. Also any outstanding players with great logs. Our mythic roster is very competitive! Add me on Btag if you're interested! Adobo#1390

Raid Times
Fri/Sat; 8:30pm-12:30amPacific time (PST), 10:30pm-2:30am server (CST)

What we expect:
- Players with previous raiding background
- Good positive, team attitude
- Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc.
- Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content.
- Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics
- Eagerness to improve
- Strive to be the best of your class/spec
- Discord with working mic
- Players who will show up to every raid
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
- A drama free, mature Guild environment
- Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers
- Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff
- Late night players
- Cool people to do your mythic +'s with

If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform

Contacts
Adobo#1390 GM
Discord: Biggie#0667
lookng
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one" - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" - Jogreyr[/b]
Sup 3/8M wed/thurs 9pm-1am Eastern. If you and your buds are top end players and have the logs to prove it i will grant you core spots next week if you choose to raid with us xrealm. No need to xfer, if you feel you fit in, we will offer you guys an invitation. if your interested hit me up @ #Unstawpable1550

Oh btw we arent PC friendly so if you guy cant handle jokes then rip