Raider io and wow

General Discussion
Im gonna preface this by saying pve imo is boring garbage. Theres people that can get out of the the fire and those that can't. But if people are quitting wow because of this addon when the population is already in a heavy decline why are people supporting it?

In the end its going to make the game worse by not letting new players get better and have fun because they cant get groups and move on to a different game.

So again im asking, why are people supporting something that is gonna cause even more people to leave an already dieing game?

If the pve population reaches the pvp population you will understand its not a good thing.
10/31/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Cagorar
So again im asking, why are people supporting something that is gonna cause even more people to leave an already dieing game?

Zero proof that IO is causing any problems imo. As to why? Well, it offers peace of mind when inviting someone. I'd rather not invite someone who is incapable of performing at a high enough level to beat the timer on my keys.
IO doesn't keep inexperienced people out of low keys, and inexperienced people have no business doing high keys.
10/31/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Lilithyra

Zero proof that IO is causing any problems imo. As to why? Well, it offers peace of mind when inviting someone. I'd rather not invite someone who is incapable of performing at a high enough level to beat the timer on my keys.

You think they are incapable. Doesnt mean they are. Its common sense people will stop playing if they cant participate. Then they wont get bettet anyway.
10/31/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Katryona
IO doesn't keep inexperienced people out of low keys, and inexperienced people have no business doing high keys.

You dont get any io score for doing low keys,(unless you do it right at reset) otherwise the problem wouldnt exist. This game really isnt as hard as you guys make it seem lol.
Oh look another Io thread started by an alt.
10/31/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Cagorar
You think they are incapable. Doesnt mean they are. Its common sense people will stop playing if they cant participate. Then they wont get bettet anyway.

Let them prove themselves then, just like everyone else who had to build up their scores over time. IO doesn't prevent you from running keystones, it's just a resume that people use to qualify your experience. You could be the best player in the world, but until you've proven it, you're nobody.
Im gonna preface this by saying pve imo is boring garbage.

And you lost me.
10/31/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Cagorar

You dont get any io score for doing low keys,(unless you do it right at reset) otherwise the problem wouldnt exist. This game really isnt as hard as you guys make it seem lol.

Uh, most board doesn't fill up until around Thursday/Fridays ish and that's usually at around +5.
10/31/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Rhun

Nice. Instead of bringing something you assumed i actually care about pve. Its about the games whole health. Ive done 3 mythic + this whole xpac and gaurentee im better than you at it.
My mains a 375 resto druid. All pvp gear.
10/31/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Katryona

Uh, most board doesn't fill up until around Thursday/Fridays ish and that's usually at around +5.

On low pop servers. I decided to do a +8 on Thursday, beat the time and what not. Leaderboards were full for anything under a +10.
10/31/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Cagorar
10/31/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Rhun

Nice. Instead of bringing something you assumed i actually care about pve. Its about the games whole health. Ive done 3 mythic + this whole xpac and gaurentee im better than you at it.

look up my IO score. i play a healer, i pug 90% of my runs and i play with an xbox controller via console port. yea i'm sure you are better.
Henlo, on my main I by a +15 run and get the god io score!! Get abused on raider io system! Yu bad sustrm and cause game to have players leave!!!!
The only reasonable trade for breaking the API for Raider.IO is for Titanforging to be removed. Just saying. That way item level means something again.

You always get a score for doing a key. Whether the key places on the leaderboard or not is dependent on the server your group is spread across.

Currently, you could run a +5 anything in Tich and it would place with no issues.
10/31/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Lilithyra
The only reasonable trade for breaking the API for Raider.IO is for Titanforging to be removed. Just saying. That way item level means something again.

And scale back welfare gear. Currently if you do a +19 in time you get the same gear as afk’ing in a warfront.
Im gonna preface this by saying pve imo is boring garbage. Theres people that can get out of the the fire and those that can't. But if people are quitting wow because of this addon when the population is already in a heavy decline why are people supporting it?

In the end its going to make the game worse by not letting new players get better and have fun because they cant get groups and move on to a different game.

If the pve population reaches the pvp population you will understand its not a good thing.

Look .... Dude you have done nothing that merits an invite to anything.

Raider.io is not the problem YOU ARE.

Do you have keymaster no you dont. Yes I realize you are posting on an alt but guess what.... I can see your Mythic achieves or complete lack there of. Raider.io give people a faster way to look at you and your spot on the leaderboard and say you know what this guy is trying to coast into my group and risk my reward without putting in any work himself. pfff not happening. Raider.io isn't rejecting you , it's all you.

Network , make friends find a good guild that does lot's of dungeons . research you class and bust your !@#. You will have a score that reflects this so when people look at you they will say " Hey this guy put effort into his char, So he's a safer bet than the clown who posts a raider.io whine in GD instead of getting to work on his char"
10/31/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Rhun

look up my IO score. i play a healer, i pug 90% of my runs and i play with an xbox controller via console port. yea i'm sure you are better.

That was pretty funny, but sad if serious. Your io score means you do more at earlier times in the week. Doesnt mean your better than a cat running across the keyboard.
10/31/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Rhun

That’s neat, I didn’t even know that worked. Is there a how to on getting a controller to work?
10/31/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Aexxis

Look .... Dude you have done nothing that merits an invite to anything.

Raider.io is not the problem YOU ARE.

Do you have keymaster no you dont. Yes I realize you are posting on an alt but guess what.... I can see your Mythic achieves or complete lack there of. Raider.io give people a faster way to look at you and your spot on the leaderboard and say you know what this guy is trying to coast into my group and risk my reward without putting in any work himself. pfff not happening. Raider.io isn't rejecting you , it's all you.

Network , make friends find a good guild that does lot's of dungeons . research you class and bust your !@#. You will have a score that reflects this so when people look at you they will say " Hey this guy put effort into his char, So he's a safer bet than the clown who posts a raider.io whine in GD instead of getting to work on his char"

What part about me hating pve do you not understand? Read and comprehend something before you post. Your io score is probabky high but you have no brain and are probably garbage at the game. I asked a question. Didnt whine.

Half the people with decent io scores can barely play their character. Its a way for YOU to think your good at the game. Idk why you gave me tips to find a group. Again. Pvper.