Raider io and wow

General Discussion
10/31/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Cagorar
That was pretty funny, but sad if serious. Your io score means you do more at earlier times in the week. Doesnt mean your better than a cat running across the keyboard.

Deathwing is a low pop server & is merged with 4 other realms & each realm has it own leader board. Every run run i do is recorded & has nothing todo with doing them early in the week.
10/31/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Cagorar
10/31/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Rhun
Oh look another Io thread started by an alt.

Nice. Instead of bringing something you assumed i actually care about pve. Its about the games whole health. Ive done 3 mythic + this whole xpac and gaurentee im better than you at it.
My mains a 375 resto druid. All pvp gear.

Then link the main and lets see it. I don't understand why someone who is so confident in their ability in M+ would use an alt as their forum avatar.
10/31/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Rhun
10/31/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Cagorar
That was pretty funny, but sad if serious. Your io score means you do more at earlier times in the week. Doesnt mean your better than a cat running across the keyboard.

Deathwing is a low pop server & is merged with 4 other realms & each realm has it own leader board. Every run run i do is recorded & has nothing todo with doing them early in the week.

K you play on a low pop realm. Like i said, doesnt mean your good at all.
10/31/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Cagorar
Half the people with decent io scores can barely play their character. Its a way for YOU to think your good at the game. Idk why you gave me tips to find a group. Again. Pvper.

If you don't care at all about PvE then why make a thread asking why PvErs defend a tool that has a PvP equivalence? Should I ask why PvPers vehemently defend selecting partners based on CR and EXP? Should Blizzard remove achievements that show what ratings you've earned and break any way to track ratings? Is PvP dying because people are selective?

No. If you had half the brain you claimed to have, given you're a "big brain pvper", you would've made the correlation.
So more failed keys=higher player satisfaction? Interesting theory
Well boys i tried asking a question and everyone decided to assume i couldnt find a group , ( even though id rather watch paint dry then do mythic) than have a conversation about it. No point in checking this heaping garbage. I do hope you enjoy having people to play with while it lasts, before everyone quits.

Happy Halloween.
Nice. Instead of bringing something you assumed i actually care about pve. Its about the games whole health. Ive done 3 mythic + this whole xpac and gaurentee im better than you at it.

You aren't even good at PvP. If you were you would be like 385, and have 2700 achievements.

If you care about the health of the game so much feel free to devote your playtime through carrying noobs through keys and teaching them. I'll go ahead and take a hard pass on that one.
I see these threads like this all the time but what's the alternative for PUGs? Just take people randomly?
M+ is pure garbage but i dont mind the leveling,world quests,warfronts and islands.those are better then doing m+ any day.the issue with m+ is an addon is controlling the players and they are becoming toxic.m+ is the same thing you did on heroic...lol.

not all pve is boring or bad just m+.
10/31/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Cagorar
K you play on a low pop realm. Like i said, doesnt mean your good at all.
\

im not the one hiding behind an alt. post up or shut up.
10/31/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Doritodust

You aren't even good at PvP. If you were you would be like 385, and have 2700 achievements.

If you care about the health of the game so much feel free to devote your playtime through carrying noobs through keys and teaching them. I'll go ahead and take a hard pass on that one.

If i was the best that would be the case. How many +15 keys have you done? Oh thats right none, cuz your garbage. See how that works?
10/31/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Cagorar
Pvp is pretty much dead, and yes the exp requirement makes it so no new players can play

Hm, interesting, guess the sudden spike in PvP interest this expansion was my imagination, and not the result of PvP suddenly having a lot of value.

People quitting because of pve hurts pvp. Not surprised a braindead !@#$ter like yourself cant put the correlation together. If you had half a brain you would delete this comment lmao.

At least I'm not so stupid as to believe people will take me seriously if I post on an alt :)
There's nothing wrong with the addon. It just communicates information. Many people don't want to run with inexperienced players. Without that information, they'd just be judging people solely on their average item level.
I agree with you OP it's pretty dumb. People defend it the same way they defend all "hardcore" aspects of the game while the game is dropping in population like crazy. No one would ever admit they are part of the problem and instead shift blame to blizzard or some other entity lol.
10/31/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Lilithyra
Pvp is pretty much dead, and yes the exp requirement makes it so no new players can play

Hm, interesting, guess the sudden spike in PvP interest this expansion was my imagination, and not the result of PvP suddenly having a lot of value.

People quitting because of pve hurts pvp. Not surprised a braindead !@#$ter like yourself cant put the correlation together. If you had half a brain you would delete this comment lmao.

At least I'm not so stupid as to believe people will take me seriously if I post on an alt :)

You have even more stupidiity saying this lmao :). Thinking a fictional character has to do With intelligence OMEGALUL. :). Enjoy pveing bye yourself soon enough.:)
10/31/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Cagorar
You have even more stupidiity saying this lmao :). Thinking a fictional character has to do With intelligence OMEGALUL. :). Enjoy pveing bye yourself soon enough.:)

You seem triggered. :)
10/31/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Amoring
I agree with you OP it's pretty dumb. People defend it the same way they defend all "hardcore" aspects of the game while the game is dropping in population like crazy. No one would ever admit they are part of the problem and instead shift blame to blizzard or some other entity lol.

Eventually when everyone ends up on the same server, they will understand..
10/31/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Cagorar
10/31/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Katryona
IO doesn't keep inexperienced people out of low keys, and inexperienced people have no business doing high keys.

You dont get any io score for doing low keys,(unless you do it right at reset) otherwise the problem wouldnt exist. This game really isnt as hard as you guys make it seem lol.

So what is stopping them from making their own groups?
10/31/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Cagorar

What part about me hating pve do you not understand? Read and comprehend something before you post. Your io score is probabky high but you have no brain and are probably garbage at the game. I asked a question. Didnt whine.

Half the people with decent io scores can barely play their character. Its a way for YOU to think your good at the game. Idk why you gave me tips to find a group. Again. Pvper.

If you hate PvE so much why are you crying about a PvE-focused addon?